Sign in to follow this  
captinreal

Im having issues installing rc2

Im having issues installing rc2, i get this error:

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)

at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)

at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)

at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)

at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding)

at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)

at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()

at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

that is odd.....second person to have the same thing with running as admin, ummm best thing i can think of, is try a reboot for the system, then run the installer as administrator...or you may have an incomplete download

Edited by Asuna

Wrong section, this belongs in the LCPDFR support section, remember to read the stickies and follow the troubleshooter that comes up when you attempt to make a new thread, you will be allowed to post a thread if the troubleshooter can't solve your problem. I've closed this thread.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff. If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.