Sign in to follow this  
nat

siren

hey guys and grils i was wondering if there was a way to set a key for a siren sound my key is g or l3 on controler but you have to push down and hold it to get a diffrent sound and when you release it it goes back to 1st sound. so i want to know if you could set a key to each diffrent sound from your siren like els with lights. most sirens have 3 diffrent sounds so it would be 3 diffrent keys and the 1st one would have horn with it.

ELS has its own siren.Go to els.ini and search for ToggleSirens option.Scroll furthermore down and you'll find a list of keycodes.Just make up your mind and set it to desired button.Don't forget to assign a different keycode,as well.Now,the in-game siren and ELS's own siren will be different.Press ELS siren key and you'll get 1st mode active.Press it once more and you'll get second.Press again to get 3rd.They won't reset back to first.

BEWARE: Civvies won't respond to ELS siren,only in-game ones.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff. If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.