Guest bucky16

Best program to create videos of GTA IV

Guest bucky16   
Guest bucky16

Hello,

I would like to know what are the best free program you can get to record GTA IV gameplay and to record your voice (along with other games as well) and a program to edit videos (Is windows movie maker good?). I hope to eventually get a youtube channel and I will post videos of GTA IV and I plan to also create a full-length tutorial of LCPD:FR 0.95 RC2-R2 which will show how to do everyting in the mod and all the key strokes, including the hidden ones as well.

Free recording: Bandicam: Ten minutes at a time for free with pictures, over 24 hours for full version. Comes with voice enabled too if you have a microphone.

Editor: Sony Vegas Pro 10/11. For a free version Windows Movie Maker is okay, but not great.

Guest bucky16   
Guest bucky16

I just remembered that i have heard of FRAPS and Hypercam. Are they any good and are they free?

Well Free FRAPS only lets you record up to 30 seconds at a time. Never heard of Hypercam.

I hear Hypercam records for a long time but with really low quality.

Edited by theninja35

I just remembered that i have heard of FRAPS and Hypercam. Are they any good and are they free?

FRAPS is amazing but it's not free (For Full Version)

Never Herd of Hypercam though

Google is your BFF

Fraps is the best for professional videos which is why it has a price. The best editors are Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas Movie Studio, both costing at least $300.

Personally I use FRAPS (full version has unlimited record time, only limited to HDD space) and Vegas 9....I think i need to update

Guest bucky16   
Guest bucky16

Ok, does FRAPS record audio from a microphone, and what do u think of windows movie maker?

Ok, does FRAPS record audio from a microphone, and what do u think of windows movie maker?

Since Fraps is considered one of the best recording softwares, it does have a microphone recording capability. Note that you must have a decent enough harddrive to record footage with no lag. Windows Movie Maker is the most basic editing software there is. Since it's free, it doesn't have many features that Sony Vegas does. If you do not have the cash, go ahead and use Movie Maker.

Guest bucky16   
Guest bucky16

Ok. I guess I'll try FRAPS. How much does it cost? And also, what is a good microphone headset to use and what is the best way to record audio without picking up key stroke sounds?