Sign in to follow this  
NYPDMAN13

How to install DashCam and Trainer.

Please help me. I am using SparkIV how do you put in the dashcam mod and the native trainer.I know how to put in cars.But not these please help.

GTAIV and EFLC: trainer.asi, trainer.ini, scripthook.dll into the GTAIV main directory (c:program filesrockstar gamesgrand theft auto IV on X86 windows versions, or c:program files (x86)rockstar gamesgrand theft auto IV on X64 windows). AND trainertlad.asi, trainertlad.ini, trainertbogt.asi, trainertbogt.ini, scripthook.dll in the EFLC main directory (c:program filesrockstar gamesEFLC on X86 windows versions, or c:program files (x86)rockstar gamesEFLC on X64 windows).

dashcam put the files in the scripts I believe haven't done it in awhile, also read the "Readme's" that come with the program, very simple to read and understand!

Edited by dralis83

You put it into GTA IV's main directory with its .ini file. You don't install it with Spark.

Please delete posts below, I lagged so it came few more times.

Edited by Eagle

WJ9    0

GTAIV and EFLC: trainer.asi, trainer.ini, scripthook.dll into the GTAIV main directory (c:program filesrockstar gamesgrand theft auto IV on X86 windows versions, or c:program files (x86)rockstar gamesgrand theft auto IV on X64 windows). AND trainertlad.asi, trainertlad.ini, trainertbogt.asi, trainertbogt.ini, scripthook.dll in the EFLC main directory (c:program filesrockstar gamesEFLC on X86 windows versions, or c:program files (x86)rockstar gamesEFLC on X64 windows).

dashcam put the files in the scripts I believe haven't done it in awhile, also read the "Readme's" that come with the program, very simple to read and understand!

Question.. Im sorry I know its been a while since you replied to this topic, When I install the trainer and it has a Scripthook.dll in the directory  - It says move and replace or move and keep both.

theres already a Scripthook that appeared when I installed LCPDFR ?

If Scripthook is already installed (which it is after Setting up LCPDFR), you don't need to get it from the Trainer files again, so just exclude Scripthook.dll and copy&paste all the others, like already said.