Ped Tasks

CreepPork

Hello!

I'm having some issues with the Rage.Tasks.

I want to create a Task for a ped, that makes it attack every single officer in the area. Is there any way of detecting cops around the ped?

Thanks! 

“For a long time it puzzled me how something so expensive, so leading edge, could be so useless. And then it occurred to me that a computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match.”

- Bill Bryson

1 minute ago, AlconH said:

You need to change the relationship between the ped and the cops to hate.

Does this mean they will automatically shoot the cops that they see?

“For a long time it puzzled me how something so expensive, so leading edge, could be so useless. And then it occurred to me that a computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match.”

- Bill Bryson

4 minutes ago, AlconH said:

IIRC, yes.

Okay, thanks!

- Bill Bryson