Unision

Anyone know how to utilise the minimum backup distance config (0.3.1)

In the update, this was released in the update notes:

Added configuration (.ini) option: 'MinimumBackupDistance' - this will be respected when dispatching backup units.

Just wondered if anyone knows how to use it, or what to edit as I'd love to tweak the backup distances. It's far too close at the moment.

I'd like to know this too.  I was "on-scene" of an incident, and spawned some backup units... they all spawned directly behind me, and all on top of each other :unsure:

I see nothing in backup.xml related to spawning distance.  The 0.3.1 download page mentions something about a configuration .ini file.  Are we supposed to add "MinimumBackupDistance" to lspdfr.ini (located in the lspdfr folder) along with a number??

38 minutes ago, EP34FR said:

I'd like to know this too.  I was "on-scene" of an incident, and spawned some backup units... they all spawned directly behind me, and all on top of each other :unsure:

I see nothing in backup.xml related to spawning distance.  The 0.3.1 download page mentions something about a configuration .ini file.  Are we supposed to add "MinimumBackupDistance" to lspdfr.ini (located in the lspdfr folder) along with a number??

On 2/22/2016 at 2:10 PM, Unision said:

In the update, this was released in the update notes:

Added configuration (.ini) option: 'MinimumBackupDistance' - this will be respected when dispatching backup units.

Just wondered if anyone knows how to use it, or what to edit as I'd love to tweak the backup distances. It's far too close at the moment.