Spibo

Police Radio will not launch

I have followed the install steps for Police Radio (v0.45), running the RageHook 0.36.877.6833, which is the latest version that I could find. I also have Scripthook installed, as it said Police Radio required it. I get the following error when I load the game, and either have the plugin auto-launch, or attempt a manual one. I have spent a few hours now researching this issue, and a consistent solution I find is to have a "LSPDFR" folder in the plugins folder, and have Police Radio stored in there. This does not work for me. Any help would be great. Below is a pic of the error in the log.

IMG_3375.JPG

Police Radio does go into the LSPDFR folder that is inside the Plugins folder - and it loads automatically with LSPDFR when you go on-duty. no need to load it manually, and do what I said, go in-game, go on-duty, press "C", and then see if it works.

My plugin folder in my main directory has no LSPDFR Folder inside. I have created a folder for that and Rage Plugin does not find the plugins and does not load from that folder. I have no clue how to fix this issue as every LSPDFR installer i use does not have a LSPDFR folder inside the Plugin Folder. This issue is causing Police Radio and etc. to crash or not work at all at launch.

Edited by Boost20th
Left out issue

Create one (as you said you did), put the Police Radio folder, .ini, and dll files into it, load the game, go on-duty, press "C", and then if it does not work send over the newest log file from the main directory of the game.