ActionAnd

I cant run 0_3_setup or 0_3_setup alternative Please Help me

I saw this amazing mod, and thought that i should download it, and then i followed the Installation Guide, step by step.
And then i launched GTA 5 and, i could not, see ANY police shields. And i tryed to do it again, and again, and restarted GTA 5... and then i was looking carefully at the files.
And then i saw this "Setup 0_3_final, and i thought that it was finally gonna succes, but then it could not open :( And my virus scanner said, Setup 0_3_final... this file is SUSPICIOUS ! :O I dont know what to do, please help me, "Every time i tryed something new, it would not work, like Hulk Mod and all these cool mods. So if u could help me, i would be so happy :D Thanks

12 years old, i cant find out everything by myself 

Disable your antivirus then, LSPDFR is fully safe. Also make sure that before booting your game up that you get the latest ragehook version: http://ragepluginhook.net/GetDownload.aspx?id=114 (this takes you to the current latest version) or else it will not function.
In case you want to know, I'm also 12.

Ok ! It worked ! To run the setup, but when i want to go into Ragehook its not going in on any program... It just loading... and nothing happens, is the program normally being opened? 

Ok.. Let me just go back to the beginning, I go into LSPDFR and download these files, i drag ALL of them into my Gta 5 director menu. I sees a "setup" and tryes to open it up, couldnt, get help from you "Starmix" And it worked, and then i check out this "Ragehook" and when i open it, nothing happens, no program is coming up.. And that is defently not supposed to happen. Trying to launch Gta 5, and i dont see ANY police shields. Pls help, i guess there is something missing

Have you got RagePluginHook.exe in your main GTA V folder?

Wait, i just downloaded all the Requirements, and now i tryed to go into Ragehook, but it still just loaded, and nothing happened

RagePluginHook.exe is what you should be launching, try pressing F4 and seeing if it works.

Why are there a bunch of LSPDFR setup rar's in your game folder?

guys guys guys, im so confused i woke up this morning, and RageHook worked, it opened, and everything, there was this "back up game" and i hit yes, and it said: Unsupported game patch and the current game version is not supported, maybe Ragehook has been updated, it wasnt, so i just launched the game with Ragehook and, there should be all these police stations on the map, and there wasnt any... 

i think im close to that LSPDFR is working, if i got ur help, i think it will will work

I've seen Jeff Favignano's tutorial, and it helped me a bit, because now i know what is looks like when its working

Jeff's tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZnBwl7R4cg

UNSUPPORTED GAME PATCH 

Bandicam mp4 vid

bandicam 2016-02-24 13-17-11-519.mp4

I can still go in to Ragehook to the options and all that, its not because its UNSUPPORTED GAME PATCH thats blocking whole Ragehook 

Edited by ActionAnd

45 minutes ago, ActionAnd said:

guys guys guys, im so confused i woke up this morning, and RageHook worked, it opened, and everything, there was this "back up game" and i hit yes, and it said: Unsupported game patch and the current game version is not supported, maybe Ragehook has been updated, it wasnt, so i just launched the game with Ragehook and, there should be all these police stations on the map, and there wasnt any... 

i think im close to that LSPDFR is working, if i got ur help, i think it will will work

I've seen Jeff Favignano's tutorial, and it helped me a bit, because now i know what is looks like when its working

Jeff's tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZnBwl7R4cg

UNSUPPORTED GAME PATCH 

Bandicam mp4 vid

bandicam 2016-02-24 13-17-11-519.mp4

I can still go in to Ragehook to the options and all that, its not because its UNSUPPORTED GAME PATCH thats blocking whole Ragehook 

That video shows you are on RagePluginHook 34 still.. Have you tried updating it to 0.36? http://ragepluginhook.net/Downloads.aspx  Link is at the top of the page..

Oh.. But when i try to update it it says "corrupt game installation" and i have to re-install the game !! do i have to?

It also says "Could not locate gta5.exe"

Edited by ActionAnd

8 minutes ago, ActionAnd said:

Oh.. But when i try to update it it says "corrupt game installation" and i have to re-install the game !! do i have to?

Post a screenshot of your entire GTAV Directory, make sure you include the file path at the top of the Folder window.. Upload it to http://imgur.com/

I will look at it and I may be able to tell you why it is saying that.. 

Cant i just send them to u here ? Because then i have to make a profil... 
Well u got the Screenshot here

Thanks for helping me, u just gotta know 
Im danish, so everythings is Danish, ask if u dont know what some words, mean :D 

bandicam 2016-02-24 16-01-34-157.jpg

bandicam 2016-02-24 16-02-31-148.jpg

Edited by ActionAnd

Your GTAV Directory could use a bit of cleaning up.. Get rid of all of those .rar and .zip files, you don't need those in there.. You don't need the Licenses and SDK Folders either.. Not sure where the installers, examples, source, bin, APITest,  folders came from...

I don't think this will matter much, but for the hell of it Change your plugins folder name to an uppercase P, so its Plugins

Have you tried to run Steam's File Integrity Checker?

1. Load Steam

2. From the Library section, right-click on the GTAV game and select Properties from the menu.

3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.

4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Edited by Kal74

What happened? i did what u said, what did it do better, nothing has been removed if it was supposed to, because i dont know what it did better..

I tryed Ragehook, to update it, it still saying the same thing UNSUPPORTED "GAME PATCH" if it wasnt supposed to

6 minutes ago, ActionAnd said:

What happened? i did what u said, what did it do better, nothing has been removed if it was supposed to, because i dont know what it did better..

I tryed Ragehook, to update it, it still saying the same thing UNSUPPORTED "GAME PATCH" if it wasnt supposed to

2 hours ago, ActionAnd said:

If you are still having the same issue then reinstall GTAV .. reinstall LSPDFR 0.3.1 and reinstall RPH 0.36.. Run the game with just those installed before you add anything in.. 

23 minutes ago, ActionAnd said:

How do i reinstall Gta v succesfully and right.. 

Can u make a "step-by-step"?

Well I'm on Retail GTAV, but I will look around and try to find you a tutorial if I can.. Or someone else who is using Steam might have a link to a tutorial as well.