Sign in to follow this  
RubenFr

How can i come in a SWAT team?

I'm working on a plugin that will improve the way you play as NOOSE/SWAT, check it here: 

It will allow you to rappel, use a zip-line, throw flashbang grenades, use a ballistic shield, have partners, and more features and callouts aimed to use this features.

It hasn't been released yet.

On 21-2-2016 at 4:43 PM, alexguirre said:

I'm working on a plugin that will improve the way you play as NOOSE/SWAT, check it here: 

It will allow you to rappel, use a zip-line, throw flashbang grenades, use a ballistic shield, have partners, and more features and callouts aimed to use this features.

On 21-2-2016 at 4:29 PM, SaucyPow3r said:

Use "Simple Trainer" to spawn bodyguards to make a SWAT team.  

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav

but wait when i get into a car the swat team gets in and out every single time lol

1 hour ago, DutchXarms said:

but wait when i get into a car the swat team gets in and out every single time lol

In the bodyguard menu, look for "bodyguard tasks". Set to follow, and set it for all bodyguards.  Should work.

17 minutes ago, TheForecaster said:

In the bodyguard menu, look for "bodyguard tasks". Set to follow, and set it for all bodyguards.  Should work.

Thx i will test

6 minutes ago, DutchXarms said:

Thx i will test

This may not work for all vehicles, unfortunately.  Body guards with trainers are complete trash, tbh.  This is the best partner mod around, but you can't have a full team, only one extra guy.

https://www.darkmyre.net/files/file/18-police-partner/

2 minutes ago, TheForecaster said:

This may not work for all vehicles, unfortunately.  Body guards with trainers are complete trash, tbh.  This is the best partner mod around, but you can't have a full team, only one extra guy.

steve the gamer has ha fully team i still have it on follow they get in and out of the car lool

15 minutes ago, TheForecaster said:

follow doesnt work looks like when i have same outfit they dont want into my cop car i did try every cop car lol 

13 hours ago, DutchXarms said:

steve the gamer has ha fully team i still have it on follow they get in and out of the car lool

follow doesnt work looks like when i have same outfit they dont want into my cop car i did try every cop car lol 

There's really nothing that can be done about it.  Trainer bodyguards are just glitchy and dumb.  There has yet to be any good partner mod that allows for a full group of partners such as SWAT.

2 hours ago, TheForecaster said:

There's really nothing that can be done about it.  Trainer bodyguards are just glitchy and dumb.  There has yet to be any good partner mod that allows for a full group of partners such as SWAT.

yeah but its eup right> so no real swat member?

Le 21/02/2016 à 16:43, alexguirre a dit :

Your mod is ready?