steinberg4145

FBI Engine Sound Location

Hey everybody so does anyone know where in openIV the FIB charger engine sounds are?  I currently have pretty much all crown vics in my game and I'd like to install a cvpi sound mod but I don't know what to install the files as. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by steinberg4145

6 hours ago, steinberg4145 said:

Hey everybody so does anyone know where in openIV the FIB charger engine sounds are?  I currently have pretty much all crown vics in my game and I'd like to install a cvpi sound mod but I don't know what to install the files as. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

What you should do instead is go into vehicles.meta, locate:

<modelName>fbi</modelName>

..and just below it, find <audioNameHash /> and replace it with:

<audioNameHash>POLICE</audioNameHash>

I would still like to know where the Buffalo engine sounds are because I would like to get the ball rolling on a Charger/Explorer/Taurus/Impala engine sound mod.

5 hours ago, iansonwheels said:

What you should do instead is go into vehicles.meta, locate:

<modelName>fbi</modelName>

..and just below it, find <audioNameHash /> and replace it with:

<audioNameHash>POLICE</audioNameHash>

I would still like to know where the Buffalo engine sounds are because I would like to get the ball rolling on a Charger/Explorer/Taurus/Impala engine sound mod.

Well Thanks for the help, but unfortunately I already knew this and I guess I didn't say in the original post that I want to keep the FIB siren because I have an s2000sm for all my police cars and I have polecat's CHP siren for the FIB cars and some other add-ons.

1 hour ago, steinberg4145 said:

Well Thanks for the help, but unfortunately I already knew this and I guess I didn't say in the original post that I want to keep the FIB siren because I have an s2000sm for all my police cars and I have polecat's CHP siren for the FIB cars and some other add-ons.

Ohh I see. In that case I'll be waiting for the same info on this topic, because I would like to arrange my game similarly.