Qanpicho

HAKUCHOU Police Motorcycle

Hi, how do you install this bike when there is no folder or file named dlcpacks?

I go to mods/update and there is nothing named "dlcpacks" so ?

You've screwed up somewhere, Your updates folder should include another folder called x64 inside that there should be another folder called dlcpacks.

If you don't have that then delete the your updates folder inside your mods folder and copy and paste the Updates folder from your directory into the mods folder. 

I didnt screw up.

He writes in readme: installation:
>>>mods/update/dlcpacks/patchday1ng/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf

Now where does that say

36 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

x64

????

Thank you so much for your help. Maybe a Moderator can correct his error so that new people wont be left in wonderland.....

2 minutes ago, Qanpicho said:

Thank you so much for your help. Maybe a Moderator can correct his error so that new people wont be left in wonderland.....

We don't edit peoples files. You can however post in the comments section of the mod and correct him of his mistake, It should get noticed by the author and get fixed :D 

2 minutes ago, Qanpicho said:

btw, there is no folder "levels" after "patchday1ng"

You need to access the dlc.rpf to get access the levels folder. It won't show up if you don't use OpenIV. 

It would help if you had told the full path.

Is it like this: mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\ ?

13 hours ago, Qanpicho said:

It would help if you had told the full path.

Is it like this: mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\ ?

Yes, That is the full path. 

33 minutes ago, Qanpicho said:

Would be nice if someone had time to help here.

We all have lives outside of the website, So we're not always here or have time to help people.. Keep in mind people can be busy (especially members of the Community Team) We can't reply back instantly. During this time i was sleeping hence why I didn't reply back until now.