Sign in to follow this  
gRaff

GTA V BackUp

Hi , 

I just buyet GTA V specialy for this mode [ LSPDFR ] and i can't play the problems i know is because RagePluginHook is not updated ... but maybe can help me with a backup for GTA V to replace this files 

Last update for RagePluginHook is from  Released 02/07/2016 15:21:34    4.91 MB    (28019 downloads)  .. and last update for GTA V was at 11.02.2016 so i was unlucky... i read ragepluginhook forums and no answer from them when they release a new update...  So if someone have a backup from this days to work LSPDFR 0.3 can upload?

Go to rageplugin website I believe it's ragehook.net and get rph 36. The version packed with lcpdfr 0.3 is 34 which worked at the time 0.3 was release however rockstar updated gta online short time after causing rph to be needing a update. The version 36 at rage hook site works with lcpdfr 0.3. Make sure your gta v itself is version 617 basically let it update then install rph 36 and lcpdfr 0.3. Make a backup of game version in the first time setup of rage hook. Supposidly new updates for gta online dlc's are suppose to hit again real soon. So always make backups in event you need to revert.

Edited by Azteco