weeD

GTA5 lags when not in a call

So I've recently re-downloaded GTA5 and decided to mod it again with LSPDFR and a couple of other call-out scripts.

However, I've noticed that whenever I am playing GTA5 and I get no calls, the game starts stuttering, lagging, whenever I try pulling over someone etc. it starts lagging horribly. But, when I receive a call and respond to it, the lags immediately stop up until I finish the call-out and return to duty as normal patrol. 

Sorry if I am making another topic that someone has already made, I've been looking around the forums and Google for some time now and have found nothing related to my problem. I have not experienced any sort of lagging etc. before installing the LSPDFR mod.

I have tried disabling a few call-out scripts, though it didn't seem to help, I might try disabling all of them at once to see whether it still happens or not and get back to this topic. 

The scripts I'm using: Agency Callouts, Arrest Manager 5.5.2.0Arrest Warrant Callouts 0.5.9.500, Assorted Callouts 0.0.6.2, Call-outsV, Code 3 Callouts, Crazy Callouts V0.5.5, Federal Callouts, Police radio 0.45, Secondary Callouts 0.8.5, Traffic Policer 6.0.0.3, Wilderness Callouts 0.5.1

PC Specs: 

GTX970 4GB, I7-4790, 16GB of RAM.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, weeD said:

So I've recently re-downloaded GTA5 and decided to mod it again with LSPDFR and a couple of other call-out scripts.

However, I've noticed that whenever I am playing GTA5 and I get no calls, the game starts stuttering, lagging, whenever I try pulling over someone etc. it starts lagging horribly. But, when I receive a call and respond to it, the lags immediately stop up until I finish the call-out and return to duty as normal patrol. 

Sorry if I am making another topic that someone has already made, I've been looking around the forums and Google for some time now and have found nothing related to my problem. I have not experienced any sort of lagging etc. before installing the LSPDFR mod.

I have tried disabling a few call-out scripts, though it didn't seem to help, I might try disabling all of them at once to see whether it still happens or not and get back to this topic. 

The scripts I'm using: Agency Callouts, Arrest Manager 5.5.2.0Arrest Warrant Callouts 0.5.9.500, Assorted Callouts 0.0.6.2, Call-outsV, Code 3 Callouts, Crazy Callouts V0.5.5, Federal Callouts, Police radio 0.45, Secondary Callouts 0.8.5, Traffic Policer 6.0.0.3, Wilderness Callouts 0.5.1

PC Specs: 

GTX970 4GB, I7-4790, 16GB of RAM.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

This is amazing as this just started happening to me since last night. I'm in the process of trying to figure out why the game is lagging and shuddering when I pull someone over now. I mean this JUST started and then I log on and see this post. Wonder was something possibly updated or changed on it's own? I'm using almost the same plugin scripts as you with the exception of....Crazy Callouts V0.5.5, Federal Callouts, and Wilderness Callouts 0.5.1 which I removed last night when the shuddering and lag started.

Yes, I'm having the same problem - either when I'm pulling someone over, finishing a callout etc. the game starts lagging, it's really weird. Perhaps one of the plugins gets stuck and overwhelms the game? 
I've disabled all of the plugins that I've been using, and my game did not lag at any point, so it must be one of the plugins that are causing the lags. 

Going to have to go through each plugin individually and see which one is causing the lags, I guess. :D

Yep, That's my plan to, taking them all out running LSPDFR vanilla and look for lag and then add the plugins one by one until I find out what's happening.

Whats even more amazing is I have the same PC specs you have! lol

4 hours ago, Dippa said:

Yep, That's my plan to, taking them all out running LSPDFR vanilla and look for lag and then add the plugins one by one until I find out what's happening.

Whats even more amazing is I have the same PC specs you have! lol

Haha, pretty amazing. :D

However, I've tried turning on the plugins one by one - no matter what plugin I turned on, it seemed that the game starts lagging. I turn on one plugin, after like 15mins it starts lagging. Disable the one I turned on, activate a different one, same thing happens. The more plugins I have the faster the lag comes, but if I don't have any, the game never starts lagging. I don't even know what is going on. :D

If you come across any plugin that stops the lag please do tell me, maybe I have the wrong version of plugins or something, I am very confused. :D

Edited by weeD

Ok will do. I still don't understand either. I've updated drivers and plugins that do have an update so I really don't know at this point. If I come across a fix I will let you know though.

On 17/02/2016 at 9:02 PM, Dippa said:

Ok will do. I still don't understand either. I've updated drivers and plugins that do have an update so I really don't know at this point. If I come across a fix I will let you know though.

I've been able to identify one problem - whenever I use the plugin Traffic Policer 6.0.0.3 and pull someone over once, it begins to lag whenever I try pulling someone else over. I will try perhaps downloading the plugin again or troubleshooting.

EDIT: been playing without the Traffic Policer plugin for quite a while - no lags at all.

Edited by weeD

wow ok...do you think 6.0.0.2 cause it? I have 6.0.0.3 in but since I like the plug-in I want to see if 0.2 will stop the lag and then let albo know... thanks for the heads up weeD!

9 hours ago, Dippa said:

wow ok...do you think 6.0.0.2 cause it? I have 6.0.0.3 in but since I like the plug-in I want to see if 0.2 will stop the lag and then let albo know... thanks for the heads up weeD!

I'm not sure whether 0.2 would cause lags, since I used to play LSPDFR some time ago using this plugin and had no problems, I just do not remember which version I used.

OK I took 6.0.0.3 out and installed 6.0.0.2 of traffic police and no lag! So it seems  if you want to use traffic police plugin 6.0.0.2 won't cause the lag. Also if you do downgrade that plugin and use any other plugin by Albo1125, remember you have to down grade those too because of the other files that comes with the plugin are updated with each release. both of these came out after the Ragehook.36 update so Traffic police 6.0.0.2 and arrest manager using RAGENativeUI 1.2 and Albo1125.Common 4.6.0.0 files. Hope this all makes sense.

1 hour ago, Dippa said:

OK I took 6.0.0.3 out and installed 6.0.0.2 of traffic police and no lag! So it seems  if you want to use traffic police plugin 6.0.0.2 won't cause the lag. Also if you do downgrade that plugin and use any other plugin by Albo1125, remember you have to down grade those too because of the other files that comes with the plugin are updated with each release. both of these came out after the Ragehook.36 update so Traffic police 6.0.0.2 and arrest manager using RAGENativeUI 1.2 and Albo1125.Common 4.6.0.0 files. Hope this all makes sense.

Great to know, thank you for finding that out! 
Also, where did you manage to download the 0.2 version? All I can find is the 0.3 since every page has been updated by the author of the mod.

I still have it from when I updated it from 5.4.0.7. I keep all of the winrar original files whenever I download just in case I need to downgrade.