anotherc6vette

Problem with PED running away while answering callout

Hey guys im new to all this but when i answer a callout and pull out my gun and aim it at them ,  the people never put their hands up the just continue to run away from me ,  Is there something i need to press as well as aiming the gun at them?  Thanks guys love the board

Also guys one more question ,  does anyone else have an issue whenever your car goes airborn it glitches and keeps the cars on the ground ,  hard to explain what it does but anytime i go over a large bump in the road where the tires come off the ground it glitches and keeps the car from going airborn

37 minutes ago, anotherc6vette said:

Hey guys im new to all this but when i answer a callout and pull out my gun and aim it at them ,  the people never put their hands up the just continue to run away from me ,  Is there something i need to press as well as aiming the gun at them?  Thanks guys love the board

Typically if you aim your gun at someone without holding "E" they will either run away or (if they have a gun) pull it out and shoot you.  You need to make sure you're holding "E" in order to arrest them.