Sign in to follow this  
tHunter41

Siren Modding for FBI Buffalo

I'm trying to put a LAPD siren for the FBI Buffalo. When ever I replace the FBI siren tone it becomes minutely distorted and slow. If there is a simple fix for this please let me know. 

15 hours ago, tHunter41 said:

I'm trying to put a LAPD siren for the FBI Buffalo. When ever I replace the FBI siren tone it becomes minutely distorted and slow. If there is a simple fix for this please let me know. 

I'm not sure what's wrong with replacing the FBI siren but a simple fix for this is IF you have your LAPD siren installed for your normal police cars you can simply using open IV go into your vehicles.meta file (which should be in update-update.rpf-common-data-levels-gta5) pull it out to desktop and find where your FBI car is inside and where it says <audio hash /> (or something like that) and replace it with this : <audioNameHash>POLICE< /audioNameHash> 

7 hours ago, steinberg4145 said:

I'm not sure what's wrong with replacing the FBI siren but a simple fix for this is IF you have your LAPD siren installed for your normal police cars you can simply using open IV go into your vehicles.meta file (which should be in update-update.rpf-common-data-levels-gta5) pull it out to desktop and find where your FBI car is inside and where it says <audio hash /> (or something like that) and replace it with this : <audioNameHash>POLICE< /audioNameHash> 

Thank you for the help.