Killer007

Killer's WIP GTA V

Hey just so you know that Liberty doesn't have the correct permissions to be released for V so you have to contact @EVI because the person who uploaded it for V didn't have permission. 

And that Impala isn't allowd to be uploaded on LCPDFR.com because it is stolen :)

1 hour ago, Virzza said:

Hey just so you know that Liberty doesn't have the correct permissions to be released for V so you have to contact @EVI because the person who uploaded it for V didn't have permission. 

And that Impala isn't allowd to be uploaded on LCPDFR.com because it is stolen :)

Thanks for that information. I'll keep it private for now. 

20 hours ago, Virzza said:

That Impala is not stolen.

- 2012 Chevrolet Impala from Driver San Fransisco , converted to a 2013-2014 by Bueno and to GTA V by Bueno/VooDoo

- Body improvements/modifications by VooDoo (Flex Fuel Badge, GM Badge, Rear Doors, etc), Main Textures by VooDoo "DO NOT EDIT or STEAL Without my permission"

- 2006-2012 Chevrolet Impala PPV Wheel Modeled by VooDoo, Tire mapped by VooDoo, Textures by VooDoo 

- Chevrolet Impala Seats modeled/textured by VooDoo, Textures by VooDoo "Do Not steal, or edit textures without my permission"

- Template by Bueno (Mapped to Bxbugs' for ease of skinning)

- Screenshots by VooDoo

6 hours ago, TGM said:

That Impala is not stolen.

- 2012 Chevrolet Impala from Driver San Fransisco , converted to a 2013-2014 by Bueno and to GTA V by Bueno/VooDoo

- Body improvements/modifications by VooDoo (Flex Fuel Badge, GM Badge, Rear Doors, etc), Main Textures by VooDoo "DO NOT EDIT or STEAL Without my permission"

- 2006-2012 Chevrolet Impala PPV Wheel Modeled by VooDoo, Tire mapped by VooDoo, Textures by VooDoo 

- Chevrolet Impala Seats modeled/textured by VooDoo, Textures by VooDoo "Do Not steal, or edit textures without my permission"

- Template by Bueno (Mapped to Bxbugs' for ease of skinning)

- Screenshots by VooDoo

I kinda figured this wasn't true. Thanks for the imformation 

2 hours ago, Maurice97 said:

CVPI looks pretty sick is he going to be released?:woot:

Fixing some bugs on it, and waiting on for someone to approve a part so I can release it