Sign in to follow this  
Max123

all blue lights on cruisers

I really want to start a patrol with stainer cruisers which have only blue emergency lights.

Are there any news about the possibility to change the "visualsettings" (or something else) that allows only the blue flashing lights?

15 minutes ago, Mercuri said:

I think the light colors should be changed in the model with zmodeler3 :/

okay so the visualsettings is not responsible for the light colours?

As i can see till now nobody has created a cruiser like that right?

Because i've never created a model before and could need some help.

With the way GTA V works, all blue lights are currently not possible because half of the "light" extras have red coronas that can't be edited in any way and the other half are blue. The only thing you can do right now is only use half of the extras, the ones with the blue corona, but this means you'll have less lights to work with.

The other solution is to wait for ELS V which, because it has a different approach to lights than base GTA V, is able to do all blue lights without corona issues. But the release date is unknown, right now.

46 minutes ago, Pipeline said:

With the way GTA V works, all blue lights are currently not possible because half of the "light" extras have red coronas that can't be edited in any way and the other half are blue. The only thing you can do right now is only use half of the extras, the ones with the blue corona, but this means you'll have less lights to work with.

The other solution is to wait for ELS V which, because it has a different approach to lights than base GTA V, is able to do all blue lights without corona issues. But the release date is unknown, right now.

Thank you for the good explanation.

But if you create a "new model" of the cruiser only with the blue Coronas like Mercuri said it is not possible to use it in game?

6 minutes ago, Max123 said:

Thank you for the good explanation.

But if you create a "new model" of the cruiser only with the blue Coronas like Mercuri said it is not possible to use it in game?

You need to use the light extras that aren't supposed to be red, otherwise you'll get a purple corona around some of them.