Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Elliot.

Rage Hook Plugin

Recommended Posts

I bought GTA V Friday, Excited to play LSPDFR. But I couldn't because my version was too new and I couldn't downgrade because I didn't have backups of the earlier versions. I tried using RHP's downgrader but I need the backup. Can somebody upload there Patch 573: GTAV.exe GTAVLAUNCHER.exe and Update.rpf 

Even if you could upload those files to this website I would really appreciate it as I want to play LSPDFR

 

I would really appreciate it as I am so eager to play LSPDFR

 

Kind Regards,

Elliot Ferenc

Edited by elliotferenc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uploading these files is not allowed, but you can check the RagePluginHook website, they have everything you need to (hopefully) get it working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheUniT said:

Uploading these files is not allowed, but you can check the RagePluginHook website, they have everything you need to (hopefully) get it working.

What do you mean, Its down isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elliotferenc said:

What do you mean, Its down isn't it?

Yes, but there are still important files you can download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheUniT said:

Yes, but there are still important files you can download.

They just released another patch. I downloaded it. I am still having the same issue where it crashes when checking requirements PLEASE HELP 

yJQV7VW.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

30 minutes ago, elliotferenc said:

They just released another patch. I downloaded it. I am still having the same issue where it crashes when checking requirements PLEASE HELP

-snip-

It crashes while checking for requirements? That is indeed weird. Make sure you meet these requirements, I'm not sure what else to do here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×