Hey fellas, any chance we can make these a bit easier? I am not sure if I am incredibly daft or if this is a trick but what in the world is with these captcha's lately? Apparently selecting every box was not the correct answer...

2bf9d18dba.jpg

You'll have to click the "Report a problem" button on that Captcha if selecting the correct ones doesn't work. Captcha's aren't administered by this site, but instead I believe it's Google who does the whole Captcha service - so it's something you'd have to contact them about.

35 minutes ago, Ben said:

You'll have to click the "Report a problem" button on that Captcha if selecting the correct ones doesn't work. Captcha's aren't administered by this site, but instead I believe it's Google who does the whole Captcha service - so it's something you'd have to contact them about.

ah alright the next one it gave me was do-able albeit very confusing; it asked me to select the food and the answer was a piece of cake and a avocado, but it also had a picture of a fish in a pond, which when selected said incorrect. I personally think a fish is way more of a food then a yucky avocado, i guess google thinks differently lol.

2 hours ago, TheDude said:

ah alright the next one it gave me was do-able albeit very confusing; it asked me to select the food and the answer was a piece of cake and a avocado, but it also had a picture of a fish in a pond, which when selected said incorrect. I personally think a fish is way more of a food then a yucky avocado, i guess google thinks differently lol.

Why would you eat a fish directly out of a pond? Freak.

@LukeD Its the freshest way! havnt you ever had sushi its raw fish lol

ps.bear grylls does it! :P I am going to stick to my guns and say that fish is totally a food, even is google wants to disagree.

pic might be considered nsfw for some so ill stick it in a spoiler haha

Spoiler

1407a45d81.jpg

Edited by TheDude

7 minutes ago, TheDude said:

@LukeD Its the freshest way! havnt you ever had sushi its raw fish lol

ps.bear grylls does it! :P I am going to stick to my guns and say that fish is totally a food, even is google wants to disagree.

pic might be considered nsfw for some so ill stick it in a spoiler haha

Hidden Content

No I haven't. I'm a steak guy.
Bear Grylls drinks his own piss, doesn't mean that's a good idea.

Either way, to stay on topic. A raw, live, swimming fish is not a "food" it's a "food source". I can see your logic but can also see the logic in the captcha.

Ironically the way to solve most captchas is to think like an idiot.

1 minute ago, LukeD said:

No I haven't. I'm a steak guy.
Bear Grylls drinks his own piss, doesn't mean that's a good idea.

Either way, to stay on topic. A raw, live, swimming fish is not a "food" it's a "food source". I can see your logic but can also see the logic in the captcha.

Ironically the way to solve most captchas is to think like an idiot.

Yah I have come to that conclusion. Anytime I spend any effort trying to figure out the code I inevitably get it wrong. I just feel like a moron every time I fail the "are you a human" quiz haha.

Issue is resolved since its on google's end so if you want you can go ahead and lock up the thread. :)