Dragonzuke

Multiple Liveries

I have just started to make skins for cars today, and I was wondering if there was a way to add in another livery onto the car. Right now, I am currently making skins for 2011 Dodge Charger any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

If you are doing it for GTA V then you need to edit the carvariations.meta file. located in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/mpheist/dlc.rpf/common/data and if it's for GTA IV you need to edit the vehicle.ide file located in common/data folder

2 hours ago, majorpaine2015 said:

If you are doing it for GTA V then you need to edit the carvariations.meta file. located in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/mpheist/dlc.rpf/common/data and if it's for GTA IV you need to edit the vehicle.ide file located in common/data folder

I will try this out now. And what exactly do I need to edit in the file (since I am new to this)

Edited by Dragonzuke

It's a little harder to explain but easy to do if you are editing the carvariations.meta file. If you are edititng the vehicles.ide file then locate the name that the car is under and add +liveriy to the end of the ide line.