Elliot.

LSPDFR Not Working

Yesterday I purchased GTA V from the steam store, Downloaded it over night. Today I attempted to install LSPDFR, The install was successful, then we I launched the game (I used a 100% save game file) LSPDFR just was not there, Then I tried launching the ragehook exe file, It was checking the if I had everything installed, It got half way down then crashed... I have tried reinstalling LSPDFR quite a lot of time. Any suggestions/solutions?

Kind Regards,

Elliot Ferenc

There has been updates, Ragehook is still broken. We are just waiting for updates.

Thank you for the quick reply!

Do you have an estimate as too when the update will be released?

Ok is the RAGE Plugin just not working because of the new GTA Update or is it something I did wrong then?

And how long did the dev upload the new update for RAGE after the last GTA Update??????????

You probably installed it fine.  We are all just waiting for a new ragehook due to the update.  It is usually only a few days til we get a stable rage.

26 minutes ago, mj2020 said:

You probably installed it fine.  We are all just waiting for a new ragehook due to the update.  It is usually only a few days til we get a stable rage.

Do you think it will be released tomorrow?