OfficerStockton

RPH Stuck on Loading Screen

I downloaded RPH .35 with the update for GTA and when I launch the .exe the pop up comes up but nothing happens. It just says that it is launching the game (indefinitely). Anyone have a solution to this?

Did you update Script Hook V ?

19 minutes ago, OfficerStockton said:

I downloaded RPH .35 with the update for GTA and when I launch the .exe the pop up comes up but nothing happens. It just says that it is launching the game (indefinitely). Anyone have a solution to this?

4 minutes ago, OfficerStockton said:

I tried that too and it got further but crashed when loading the plugins. I took all of the plugins out and still crashes.

Did you update your plugins ? And also try to disable all the plugins from RAGEPluginHook settings panel and see if the game works without any crash. 

7 minutes ago, OfficerStockton said:

I went to the settings for Rage and unchecked all of them so they wouldn't load. I have a crash report if that helps

so what happened next can you play ? post your crash report if you can

7 hours ago, xXSUPRAXx said:

so what happened next can you play ? post your crash report if you can

Rage loads to when the plugins start to load and around the time it loads lspdfr it crashes. (Before I took out the plugins it was after the vehicle search). Then it gives me a crash report... Thanks for the help I really appreciate it