Sign in to follow this  
Cyrocryptic

[PLUGINS DO NOT LOAD?]

So, basically; I start up my game with ragehook, and when I fully load, LSPDFR does NOT come up, along with other plugins that also do not show.

If anyone knows how to fix this, it'd be more than appreciated :)

3 minutes ago, Cyrocryptic said:

So, basically; I start up my game with ragehook, and when I fully load, LSPDFR does NOT come up, along with other plugins that also do not show.

If anyone knows how to fix this, it'd be more than appreciated :)

Rockstar recently updated the game, as normal modding breaks. RAGE and ScriptHookV have been updated, give the developers a little bit to update their plugins and such to work with the latest patch update.

4 minutes ago, fire2903rescue said:

Rockstar recently updated the game, as normal modding breaks. RAGE and ScriptHookV have been updated, give the developers a little bit to update their plugins and such to work with the latest patch update.

Alright, do you have an ETA on when?

edit; Doubt you would, you're not the creator.

Edited by Cyrocryptic
editing

Plugins are developed by many different developers, some are already probably working on updating, others may be busy (work, school etc). Check back in the Scripts & Plugins section every now and again :)

4 minutes ago, fire2903rescue said:

Plugins are developed by many different developers, some are already probably working on updating, others may be busy (work, school etc). Check back in the Scripts & Plugins section every now and again :)

Okay, thank you (:

Ragehook is still not working, regardless of it being updated. So that will be problem #1 that needs to get fixed. Once that happens, all the modders can start working on their plugins. 

2 hours ago, Jdh1221 said:

Ragehook is still not working, regardless of it being updated. So that will be problem #1 that needs to get fixed. Once that happens, all the modders can start working on their plugins. 

I read a rumor that ragehook is working. Something about moving the updatepdf folder into the mod folder and replacing

it.

2 minutes ago, LongTimeGamer said:

I read a rumor that ragehook is working. Something about moving the updatepdf folder into the mod folder and replacing

it.

That may me due to the fact that the mod folder is unaffected by official game patches. Not sure if what you're suggesting will work, however. 

4 minutes ago, Jdh1221 said:

That may me due to the fact that the mod folder is unaffected by official game patches. Not sure if what you're suggesting will work, however. 

some people are saying that it works though. I'm not. Just spreading a rumor I read lol 

Moving that file gets the main game to work when running it normally.  However, for some of us with retail, non steam versions, the rage hook program when run, is showing it is still unsupported game version.