Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cyrocryptic

[PLUGINS DO NOT LOAD?]

Recommended Posts

So, basically; I start up my game with ragehook, and when I fully load, LSPDFR does NOT come up, along with other plugins that also do not show.

 

If anyone knows how to fix this, it'd be more than appreciated :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cyrocryptic said:

So, basically; I start up my game with ragehook, and when I fully load, LSPDFR does NOT come up, along with other plugins that also do not show.

 

If anyone knows how to fix this, it'd be more than appreciated :)

Rockstar recently updated the game, as normal modding breaks. RAGE and ScriptHookV have been updated, give the developers a little bit to update their plugins and such to work with the latest patch update.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fire2903rescue said:

Rockstar recently updated the game, as normal modding breaks. RAGE and ScriptHookV have been updated, give the developers a little bit to update their plugins and such to work with the latest patch update.

 

 

Alright, do you have an ETA on when?

 

edit; Doubt you would, you're not the creator.

Edited by Cyrocryptic
editing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plugins are developed by many different developers, some are already probably working on updating, others may be busy (work, school etc). Check back in the Scripts & Plugins section every now and again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fire2903rescue said:

Plugins are developed by many different developers, some are already probably working on updating, others may be busy (work, school etc). Check back in the Scripts & Plugins section every now and again :)

Okay, thank you (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ragehook is still not working, regardless of it being updated. So that will be problem #1 that needs to get fixed. Once that happens, all the modders can start working on their plugins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jdh1221 said:

Ragehook is still not working, regardless of it being updated. So that will be problem #1 that needs to get fixed. Once that happens, all the modders can start working on their plugins. 

I read a rumor that ragehook is working. Something about moving the updatepdf folder into the mod folder and replacing

it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LongTimeGamer said:

I read a rumor that ragehook is working. Something about moving the updatepdf folder into the mod folder and replacing

it.

That may me due to the fact that the mod folder is unaffected by official game patches. Not sure if what you're suggesting will work, however. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jdh1221 said:

That may me due to the fact that the mod folder is unaffected by official game patches. Not sure if what you're suggesting will work, however. 

some people are saying that it works though. I'm not. Just spreading a rumor I read lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moving that file gets the main game to work when running it normally.  However, for some of us with retail, non steam versions, the rage hook program when run, is showing it is still unsupported game version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×