Lozano71

GameBackups.rph

8 minutes ago, ineseri said:

No one would be allowed to upload it anywhere, as that'd be the same as piracy. 

It is nonsense. Personally, I have Steam-buyed game and I just lost my backup making moving to other hard disk. In any case, I have kept the the link and already downloading.

3 minutes ago, Lozano71 said:

It is nonsense. Personally, I have Steam-buyed game and I just lost my backup making moving to other hard disk. In any case, I have kept the the link and already downloading.

Nonsense for you maybe, but you're downloading an executable file over the internet from an unknown source. I'd be more wary of doing so. 

In any case, we do not allow it. If you already own the game, you own the files so there would be no need to download them from a third-party source.

15 hours ago, ineseri said:

Nonsense for you maybe, but you're downloading an executable file over the internet from an unknown source. I'd be more wary of doing so. 

In any case, we do not allow it. If you already own the game, you own the files so there would be no need to download them from a third-party source.

except for if you updated and want the old game files yea so there would be a reason kthanks

7 hours ago, pdub8549 said:

except for if you updated and want the old game files yea so there would be a reason kthanks

Then you should've backed the files up, sorry.