brigaderouge26

Need Special Favor From A Good Person

Dear good peoples,

Hi i'm Hosni from Tunisia 20 yo, my problem is that i'm broke and i'm not able to pay for it for now.

I don't want to fool anyone, i had a pirated verision of GTA 5 but to play the mode of LCPDFR i need the original verision, i know that this game deserve it price and i developers must be supported. But I don't had nothing.

I become crazy because i always wanted to play this mod ad here i'am enable to do nothing ! 

I hope that one of you guys ( who can ) help me with GTA 5 key for pc. 

I swear i'll not forget your favor and the first occasion i get mone or smething i'll return your favor directly.

I know what i'm asking for is awkward or something like that, but i always belive that in this life there is a good peoples.

Please don't be childish with me, just who can help me contact me from here, or my fb account or via skype: hosni.amiche

Thank you everyone and god bless you all, Hope LCPDFR developpers keep going far for developping this mod, and i belive that this mod can be better then now !

Thank you all.

#peace

Edited by brigaderouge26

This topic is being closed, as this request is using LCPDFR.com for personal gain, other than through the already established routes.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.