The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Coast Guard callouts plugin suggestion for API Developers

This is an idea I have been thinking for so long. Coast Guard callouts! United States Coast Guard in GTAV is like the police, where they only respond to boat chases with Micro SMGs inside police predators but not other generic coast guard work like rescue. I am bad at API development (still learning the ropes), but I'm eager to suggest this plugin development idea to those experienced API developers.

The callouts variety can vary from boat chases to yacht/boat shootouts maybe?

(For those who have no idea how a coast guard looks like, drive the boat to the ocean near LSIA during day time, usually there will be a police predator with 2 Coast Guard peds inside patrolling.) 

I hope it's a good idea.

Edited by Reffie1997

I was thinking about it a couple of days ago when I was responding to a callout on the runway of the airport and seeing a couple of boats blinking on the map... One of the boat even ended on the runway, I have no idea how.

The thing is that I am pretty sure that it would get old faster than a regular patrol, you can't come up with the same variety of callouts.

Where we're going, we don't need signatures.