Soppy Pancakes

Slow down the time scale/progression in game

I am terribly sorry if this is common knowledge or has been posted and asked about before (I also hope this is the correct place to ask this). I have searched the site for anything remotely close to what I am asking and was surprised there was nothing.

Is there any script or plugin that slows down the time progression in-game. Maybe to a realistic time scale where 1 minute in-game is 1 minute real time. I have looked at all the commands involving "time" in the Script Hook console but the only thing there literally slows down the game to slow motion. 

Well this is more meant for the support thread, but it's an easy question to answer. If you're using Simple Trainer for GTA V you have many options on time, such as freezing, causing time to move at real time or even syncing up time to your system clock as well as tons of other features.

yup, just seconding what moohamoik said, simple trainer V will allow you to slow time 25/50 and 75% as well as freeze it or set it to certain times, even certain days of the week.

41 minutes ago, MooHamOinkBeef21 said:

Well this is more meant for the support thread, but it's an easy question to answer. If you're using Simple Trainer for GTA V you have many options on time, such as freezing, causing time to move at real time or even syncing up time to your system clock as well as tons of other features.

Yes, as posted above, you can use Simple Native Trainer for GTA V.

When I play, I sync my time to my system time, meaning you get realistic levels of light in game and a night shift actually stays night time throughout.

Link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav

yup, just seconding what moohamoik said, simple trainer V will allow you to slow time 25/50 and 75% as well as freeze it or set it to certain times, even certain days of the week.

Thanks guys! I figured a native trainer would work, just didn't want to get it if I didn't have to. RSH does a lot of the same stuff anyway (at least I think it does, I am new to modding GTA V) Thanks again!

Edited by WmsK411

31 minutes ago, WmsK411 said:

Thanks guys! I figured a native trainer would work, just didn't want to get it if I didn't have to. RSH does a lot of the same stuff anyway (at least I think it does, I am new to modding GTA V) Thanks again!

Personally I think Simple Trainer is just a must have with the amount of options it gives you, and I'm sure once you try it out you'll agree.

6 minutes ago, MooHamOinkBeef21 said:

Personally I think Simple Trainer is just a must have with the amount of options it gives you, and I'm sure once you try it out you'll agree.

Oh no doubt. I know of it, if it is anything like the ones for GTA IV then I will love it. It was just something I didn't truly need, until now. And now I am sure I will have a lot more fun with some of the other options and features it has.

2 hours ago, WmsK411 said:

Oh no doubt. I know of it, if it is anything like the ones for GTA IV then I will love it. It was just something I didn't truly need, until now. And now I am sure I will have a lot more fun with some of the other options and features it has.

Its just like the one in GTAIV but with wayyyyy more options. :)