crazytaxi1000

Error Importing Sirens

I am having a problem importing a smart siren. In open iv, I went to x64, audio, sfx, resident, and tried to import open fomats. When i selected the vehicles.oac from my smart siren on the import screen and after I hit import, it opened the formats blue importer loading screen, and then after a second this popped up. Anyone know what to do? Thanks for your help.

98b5afb8-e301-48f5-8c85-8f98b05bfa64.jpg

1 hour ago, crazytaxi1000 said:

I am having a problem importing a smart siren. In open iv, I went to x64, audio, sfx, resident, and tried to import open fomats. When i selected the vehicles.oac from my smart siren on the import screen and after I hit import, it opened the formats blue importer loading screen, and then after a second this popped up. Anyone know what to do? Thanks for your help.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

@crazytaxi1000 Original clearer instructions I posted on American Sirens, if you don't understand those I linked:

Export your current vehicles.awc as openFormats to a blank folder with OpenIV. In that folder, replace all the files in \vehicles with the .wav files from the siren mod you're installing. Now with OpenIV reimport the .oac file from said folder. That should be all you need to do as the latest OpenIV update fixed the issue with importing the sound files.