DanielRocha2015

Pursuit Menu not work in LSPDFR 0.3! Help!!

Hello friends! I'm having a problem with the Pursuit Menu this version of LSPDFR (0.3), I've been researching and found that the key that opens the Pursuit Menu was the "F8" key but in this version the menu does not open, even pressing it while I'm in a chase! Does anyone know what might be happening? Can someone help me?

1 hour ago, TheDude said:

pursuit backup menu remains the same as 0.2 and it is 'B' by default.

1 hour ago, willpv23 said:

The pursuit menu is a feature of LCPDFR, not LSPDFR. If you are referring to the backup menu, the user above me is correct.

So how do I switch between lethal and non-lethal force? I ask this because when I request assistance for air support units (NOOSE) they do nothing! Sometimes I need them to attack a vehicle with missiles or cannon fire, but nothing happens, I wonder how I can get them to use lethal force!

The AI will use lethal force when it deems necessary, for example if the suspect kills or strikes an officer or if you open fire on them. You cannot toggle them between lethal and non. However in the B menu you can toggle them between persuit-code3 and code2 by using the left and right arrow keys. Code 3 is full lights and sirens, code 2 is lights only. code 2 is a more slow relaxed response. in lspdfr if the officer is not in 'lethal' mode they will attempt to chase and taze the suspect.

Edited by TheDude

7 hours ago, TheDude said:

The AI will use lethal force when it deems necessary, for example if the suspect kills or strikes an officer or if you open fire on them. You cannot toggle them between lethal and non. However in the B menu you can toggle them between persuit-code3 and code2 by using the left and right arrow keys. Code 3 is full lights and sirens, code 2 is lights only. code 2 is a more slow relaxed response. in lspdfr if the officer is not in 'lethal' mode they will attempt to chase and taze the suspect.

Ah understood! I thought there was a way to switch between lethal and non-lethal force manually because it seems that I saw a topic here in LSPDFR speaking about it, but I believe it must be a mistake, I believe that it was the LCPDFR. Thank you for your help!