HBengtson

Open IV Import Audio Error

When trying to import audio with Open IV using the openFormats tool, I'm now getting this error:

"Some files not imported, more information below.

vehicles.oac(Line 1): Not supported format version, actual: "10" but expected "11"."

Anyone know the fix?

5 minutes ago, HBengtson said:

When trying to import audio with Open IV using the openFormats tool, I'm now getting this error:

"Some files not imported, more information below.

vehicles.oac(Line 1): Not supported format version, actual: "10" but expected "11"."

Anyone know the fix?

Are you trying to replace the siren?

Just now, FRGamer said:

Are you trying to replace the siren?

That and the CVPI sound mod, the error only shows up when using the openFormats tool. I was able to install weapon sounds without an issue, but i didn't use the tool.

4 minutes ago, HBengtson said:

That and the CVPI sound mod, the error only shows up when using the openFormats tool. I was able to install weapon sounds without an issue, but i didn't use the tool.

For the siren, first enable edit mode, then export your vehicles.awc to openFormats to a new folder and then take the siren files and replace those with the ones in your vehicles folder (once you export the vehicles.awc to openformats you get that and a folder called vehicles) and then just right click "Import openFormats" and find your vehicles.awc and the siren is installed. Not sure about the CVPI sound mod.

6 minutes ago, FRGamer said:

For the siren, first enable edit mode, then export your vehicles.awc to openFormats to a new folder and then take the siren files and replace those with the ones in your vehicles folder (once you export the vehicles.awc to openformats you get that and a folder called vehicles) and then just right click "Import openFormats" and find your vehicles.awc and the siren is installed. Not sure about the CVPI sound mod.

That worked! Thank you!