jdanton

Police garage interior access

Hi all, 
I'm sure you're all enjoying the latest rendition of LSPDFR aswell, I just wanted to make a small suggestion and was wondering other peoples views on the topic. And by small i mean just that, I would personally love it (and correct me if it already exists) If there was another garage access point on the interior of the police station as well as on the outside. I would love to seamlessly put my gear on, Visit the armory (another suggestion!, can we get weapons from the armory, perhaps via a menu!) and then head to the garage door on the inside and access our vehicles that way rather than having to walk outside and run all the way around. Your guys' thoughts? 

I was surprised they actually didn't put the garage access in the Downtown LSPD Station where the double doors are that has a sign on the right saying "Garage" near the cells

3 minutes ago, Alfa1561 said:

I was surprised they actually didn't put the garage access in the Downtown LSPD Station where the double doors are that has a sign on the right saying "Garage" near the cells

Yep, that would be the perfect place for it.