mr911matt

could this be a solution to lspdfr not working?

Hi, I've been trying to get rage hook to work over the last few weeks with no luck, I have tried everything, but it just does nothing, doesn't even create a log file, I have tried every fix on the internet. now I just had sort of an idea. I would do it myself, but I have zero scripting knowledge, but my idea is that someone could make a script or plugin for lspdfr that would be somewhat like scripthook, or rage hook, that would be easier to use and could still run lspdfr close to perfect, this would solve millions of peoples problems, and would make life just so much easier, so if anyone could tell me if this is possible, please reply, or even attempt to start making it, so thanks.

-Matt

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 2:00 PM, ineseri said:

It already is easy, it's pretty much drag and drop a few files, and then a doubleclick on a exe file. 

Well, as you can see, tons of people on these and rage hooks forums are having many troubles for seemingly no reason, It may be easy to install, but definitely not easy to run. though I suppose I did underestimate ragehook, as both it and lspdfr are in their alpha phases, perhaps ill try again in a few months once they are (hopefully) stable