Adam Fenton

gta iv police bike and vehicle files

hi,

I am trying to use a police bike in my game I am using lcpdfr 1.1 and when I activate my sirens the cars do not pullover however the traffic stops work fine I am on gta iv not EFLC is there any way I can make the cars react to the sirens

many thanks

On 1/10/2016 at 1:21 PM, 999firstmada said:

hi,

I am trying to use a police bike in my game I am using lcpdfr 1.1 and when I activate my sirens the cars do not pullover however the traffic stops work fine I am on gta iv not EFLC is there any way I can make the cars react to the sirens

many thanks

hmm i have never heard of that. so you are using the bike in a police slot? like police1, police2, etc? and when you are driving down the road in the bike with your sirens on noone moves? but when you drive the bike and do an actual traffic stop they pull over no problem?

9 hours ago, jg45042 said:

hmm i have never heard of that. so you are using the bike in a police slot? like police1, police2, etc? and when you are driving down the road in the bike with your sirens on noone moves? but when you drive the bike and do an actual traffic stop they pull over no problem?

yeah it is in a police car slot and when I press g no cars move out the way but when I go behind a car and press shit and turn siren on they pull over fine

2 hours ago, 999firstmada said:

yeah it is in a police car slot and when I press g no cars move out the way but when I go behind a car and press shit and turn siren on they pull over fine

They never stop when I push G either. I push T. Or maybe it's R. One of those two give a small siren burst. It's what I use lol

1 minute ago, jg45042 said:

They never stop when I push G either. I push T. Or maybe it's R. One of those two give a small siren burst. It's what I use lol

yeah I was just wondering if I could edit a file to make them react to the sirens

1 hour ago, 999firstmada said:

yeah I was just wondering if I could edit a file to make them react to the sirens

Hmm I've never had the problem you are having. Most everything pulls over. I remember in lcpdfr.ini file at the very bottom paragraph there is a line that says somethin bout that. Dammit I'm at work and can't remember what it is. Ill have to check that out when I get home lol

8 minutes ago, jg45042 said:

Hmm I've never had the problem you are having. Most everything pulls over. I remember in lcpdfr.ini file at the very bottom paragraph there is a line that says somethin bout that. Dammit I'm at work and can't remember what it is. Ill have to check that out when I get home lol

k np :D