Sign in to follow this  
franko3219

Lightbar Issue

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of what the issue may be for the lightbar below? I am using the CVPI MX7000 version, but for some reason, there seems to be an issue with the lightbar. When I upload the Arjent into that slot, the lightbar has no issues.

2016-01-09_00001.jpg

It's more than likely a problem within your 'carvariations.meta' file for that vehicle. If your vehicle is a substitute for 'police' than the carvariations file is located here: 'Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpluxe\dlc.rpf\common\data'

-Once you've found that file while using OpenIV in 'Edit Mode', drag the carvariations to your desktop.

-Now open the carvariations on your desktop with 'Notepad'

-Find the section that starts '<modelname>police</modelname>'

-Now, at the bottom of the 'police' section of the file is a line that should currently say               '<sirensettings value="1" />'

-Change the '1' to a different number (I don't know which number will work out for that particular lightbar so it will be trial and error for you) any whole number will work (ex: 1, 4, 12) I recommend looking in the comments sections of the vehicle you downloaded here on lcpdfr and see if anyone commented the magic number, it'll save you some decent amount of time if it's been commented.

-When you change it it should look something like this: <sirensettings value="13" />                                         just depends on which number you replace.

That's my best answer so hopefully you'll find the magic number and it'll work.