Sign in to follow this  
NoxBoy

What is this ENB

4 hours ago, NoxBoy said:

@N4Cer  thanks man, how can I set up?

Download it for a start, then copy and paste all of the files from he downloaded ZIP file into your GTA 4 folder.

GTA 4 Folder Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV (note there may be a 'GTAIV' folder in there, put the ENB files in there)

GTA 4 Folder Location (Steam): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV\GTAIV

When installing any ENB for GTA IV, I also highly recommend applying this to your GTAIV.exe in your GTA 4 folder: 

Edited by N4Cer

1 minute ago, NoxBoy said:

@N4Cer you have skype please?

Sorry don't have skype... Lmao don't ask. I am also busy now, my replies with be delayed sorry man :(

32 minutes ago, NoxBoy said:

@N4Cer I installed enb, but is not the same, this is reflected in the cars, and the video has not.

Can't help you then sorry. All I can say is while you are in-game hikd the Left Alt Key and tap Enter - you will get a bluw box in the top left. Keep scrolling in it until you get to reflections and play around with some settings. If it goes wrong, just restart the game. If you find nice settings, then scroll to the top of the menu and click 'SAVE CONIGURATION' and close it. You can find the mouse by moving it around until you see a spinning arrow thing... Hope you understand this.