Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EvLeon

Outdated version or not starting up

Recommended Posts

If I install the LCPDFR mod on this site, and I start up RAGEPluginhook, I will get an error because I have a outdated version of RAGEPluginhook on my PC. When I download RAGEPluginhook on their site, and I start it up in my GTA V folder, It does not to something at all. Can someone help me with this? I would really appreciate it. Also I will add my files so you can see whats wrong....print.thumb.png.88a41c433efad74f7c78bda4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted these, except lisences in my GTA V folder. So can you explain what I did wrong and what I have to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EvLeon said:

I posted these, except lisences in my GTA V folder. So can you explain what I did wrong and what I have to do?

I only see one screenshot of the RPH 32 archive, and no game folders, etc. I am still using RPH 29, so maybe try that version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its difficult to see but the left one is the map which i have downloaded from the LSPDFR website. The first response 0.2 Beta. If i post them in my GTA V folder and i start up RagePluginhook its says that my Ragepluginhook version outdated is. If I copy the right one (On the screenshot) And post them in my GTA V folder, its doesnt even start up. So you know what I have to do..?Naamloos.thumb.png.b42f350e8c548a3e06fe2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EvLeon said:

its difficult to see but the left one is the map which i have downloaded from the LSPDFR website. The first response 0.2 Beta. If i post them in my GTA V folder and i start up RagePluginhook its says that my Ragepluginhook version outdated is. If I copy the right one (On the screenshot) And post them in my GTA V folder, its doesnt even start up. So you know what I have to do..?

So when you update ragehook and launch it, nothing happens at all? Looks like you're running Windows 7, make sure you have installed .NET Framework 4.6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have  to put the ragehook files from the ragehook website, in to the folder that i have downloaded

at the LSPDFR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EvLeon said:

So I have  to put the ragehook files from the ragehook website, in to the folder that i have downloaded

at the LSPDFR?

Right, after installing LSPDFR, extract/replace the files in your GTA5 folder with the files in the RPH archive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do I have to uninstall ScripthookV to play gta with RagepluginHook? I can start up GTA V with ragepluginhook now, but in game I can only open the scripthookV menu with F4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EvLeon said:

Do I have to uninstall ScripthookV to play gta with RagepluginHook? I can start up GTA V with ragepluginhook now, but in game I can only open the scripthookV menu with F4

RagePluginhook console by default is F4. Is that what you're referring to? ScripthookV doesn't have a menu... only certain mods that use ScriptHookV. They should work fine together.

If you can open the RagePluginHook console with F4, you are almost there. 

Edited by Kilyin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I start up GTA V with Ragepluginhook, right? Then I click on story mode in the menu and then?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EvLeon said:

I start up GTA V with Ragepluginhook, right? Then I click on story mode in the menu and then?

 

Open RPH console with F4 and type loadplugin "LSPD First Response.dll". Alternatively as you launch RPH, click the "gear icon" and under plugins check the LSPD First Response plugin to load automatically.

Edited by Kilyin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I open up Ragepluginhook, after that it go's to GTA. When it go's in gta, (intro) ragepluginhook doesnt show anymore, not in the loading screen and not when im spawned in. Is that right? and where can i change my keyboard buttons for ragehookplugin..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EvLeon said:

I open up Ragepluginhook, after that it go's to GTA. When it go's in gta, (intro) ragepluginhook doesnt show anymore, not in the loading screen and not when im spawned in. Is that right? and where can i change my keyboard buttons for ragehookplugin..

Launch RagePluginHook, click the little gear icon. Or hold SHIFT as you launch it til the dialog comes up. All settings are there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I click on story mode in GTA V nothing happens. Yes it loads story mode as normal. But there are no signs from ragehook. Or police department signs on the map. This is the only thing i can open. WIth F4

Naamloos.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed at leased 5 threads with this same issue using RPH .V32 download RPH .V29 it's stable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EvLeon said:

When I click on story mode in GTA V nothing happens. Yes it loads story mode as normal. But there are no signs from ragehook. Or police department signs on the map. This is the only thing i can open. WIth F4

Naamloos.png

That is the default trainer that comes with ScripthookV (NativeTrainer.asi), try removing it. Also try RPH 29 as previously suggested.

Edited by Kilyin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EvLeon said:

Youre a legend man. I will try it tomorrow so you wil hear from me soon.

Will automatically detect your problem and fix it if possible. Let us know! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have downloaded RHP 29, When I start up it says enjoy. Ive never had that before. but when  I click on story mode, it starts up but there are no police icons on the map or something...

this are my files in my gta v folderNaamloos.thumb.png.9bdb47a1fcb9d5ebcc3f9s.thumb.png.5eeb5c51893cc2b9bd3da84f8c72

sc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive have already done that, but it says that i have no errors or something. So does anybody have a solution for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×