Sign in to follow this  
SgrtAlexandra

[REQ] K9 Skins for Charger, Explorer, Tahoe, and others

I've been waiting for a while now for some really awesome K9 skins for a lot of the vehicle models and I just find one or two K9 skins that are complete rubbish every now and then, I've been driving a Charger with a K9 skin that looks like a baby made it and It really bugs me! XD

Pictures:

Spoiler

lapd109.jpg4045204682_a7a35560d8_z.jpg3493291214_f32ac3ac20_z.jpgca_los_angeles_police_k9_80441_%282%29-1ford_expedition_la_k9_ls_lg.jpglapd_k9_14.jpg

Information:

You know when that guy made the really awesome Hero Cop mod? The one that allows you to be a K9 unit and have a K9 partner? After he released it, everyone needed an awesome K9 unit vehicle, that's what I'm asking for! I want someone who is awesome at this to blow my mind with the endless possibilities of what it would look like!

My Policy:

Spoiler

Once you give me your work, I DO NOT have the authority to upload/redistribute it to any website (Not even here), I DO NOT have the authority to modify it in any way or to use it for commercial use (Making money using Adf.ly links, monetizing videos, and/or selling it to people I WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO), I DO NOT have the authority to give it to anyone in any way, let other people use it in any way, and/or attempt to destroy it in any way, with or without asking for another copy. 

I WILL NOT, again I WILL NOT upload/redistribute it to any website, modify it in any way, use it for commercial use in any way, make money using Adf.ly links in any way, monetize videos in any way, sell it to people in any way, give it to anyone in any way, let other people use it in any way, and/or attempt to destroy it in any way (With or without asking for another copy).

Thanks for everyone who replies to this with what they think about it!

I love playing around with textures and I had this same problem. I made a K-9 unit for my own fleet, although I've never released my work online. I mostly made this texture myself, although I borrowed the "POLICE" font on the side of the Tahoe (not the one on the back, that's my creation) from another texture, and I can't remember which (could've been GTA IV or V).

I wouldn't mind sending this to you if you'd like it. It's for the PPV Tahoe that's hosted here on the site.k9a.jpg.69cd73ba92b5246a4d60622034d7856a

k9b.jpg

k9c.jpg