osborne427

idea for call out and lcpdfr up

Hello I have a great idea for lspdfr I never seen civilian pull over for AI police they always have a police chase you should have mod so Al police pull  can pull over civilian maybe we can go back of them a press a '' hot key'' that assign  to Assist  Al police in a traffic stop...................

ALSO I wish the police radio mod can be update so  that you can call for more then one police back up on a traffic when I was playing the game I try  to call more then one police unit for back up on a traffic stop but the first one came but when I call for the 2nd unit but nothing happen.........

also I will like to see if you guys can update Lspdfr when Al Police spawn to a call scene. once the scene is clear The AI Police that was involved stay on scene until investigation is made we can hit a ''hot key'' to dismissed all the officer that was involved in the chase or shootout or any police incident that that may happen

also wish we can get a mod that we can ask AI Police to do road with there cars or turn around car because a crime scene is up ahead like a animation Al police has sign in his hand or light marker in his/her hand waving it so on coming cars can turn around  because a crime scene is up ahead

also crime scene unit will be nice to have on lspdfr like we can set how wide and how long the crime scene is. and we set maker on any evidence that we see relevant to that crime. we mark them  with evidence cone  from gun laying on the ground to dead body to stolen car or anything that u may think that evidence

new callout idea

house burglar alarm

run away child

home invasion

missing child

domestic dispute

domestic dispute with a neighbor

escape from mental Hospital

A person got hit by a car

school shooting

riot

officer call for backup on a traffic stop

house on fire

This topic should be moved to Development Support & Requests>Suggestions & Requests and Hit and Run and Traffic Stop Backup are already current callouts.

Edited by skillsforilz

1 hour ago, skillsforilz said:

This topic should be moved to Development Support & Requests>Suggestions & Requests and Hit and Run and Traffic Stop Backup are already current callouts.

Nope, as it's callouts for LSPDFR it belongs in the LSPDFR suggestions section =) the section you listed is for mods that isn't LSPDFR related. 

1 hour ago, CouthInk4 said:

Nope, as it's callouts for LSPDFR it belongs in the LSPDFR suggestions section =) the section you listed is for mods that isn't LSPDFR related. 

Ah okay gotcha. 

A lot of these have already been made / added. You just gotta go check out some of the awesome callout plugins (Especially by Aldo). Some of these other ones look a bit difficult to create.