SnowtigerJr

How do I convert IV vehicles to V?

Hello, as the title suggests, I'm asking how I convert IV vehicles to V? No one has made Western Australia police cars but there are WAPOL cars for GTA IV, not V, so I thought to myself.. I see people converting vehicles from IV to V.. Why not do that? Makes sense.. right? 

So yeah.. TL;DR - How do I convert IV vehicles to V?

I don't have GTA IV installed on my computer, so apparently that means I'm unable to convert IV files to V, because apparently I have to drag the IV car files into OpenIV GTA IV just to extract them. I'm not downloading GTA IV just to do that. 

ALTHOUGH - if there is a simpler method like downloading .wtd .wtf files and converting them with a program so I can use them on Gta V.. Please tell me!! I want my car which is stuck in IV on V :'(

Edited by SnowtigerJr

14 minutes ago, SnowtigerJr said:

Hello, as the title suggests, I'm asking how I convert IV vehicles to V? No one has made Western Australia police cars but there are WAPOL cars for GTA IV, not V, so I thought to myself.. I see people converting vehicles from IV to V.. Why not do that? Makes sense.. right? 

So yeah.. TL;DR - How do I convert IV vehicles to V?

Aussie cars will come to GTA V soon, i believe there are a few screenshots in the Australian Emergency Textures thread over on GPM with models in GTA V. 

1 minute ago, CouthInk4 said:

Aussie cars will come to GTA V soon, i believe there are a few screenshots in the Australian Emergency Textures thread over on GPM with models in GTA V. 

Thank you for your response, but unfortunately the textures on that thread are for IV. Also, the aussie police car textures on GTA5mods aren't so nice. But again, thanks for your response. 

13 minutes ago, Virzza said:

Hey, thanks for your response, but unfortunately when I was watching them videos I realized I must have IV installed, which I don't have ..