Sign in to follow this  
awesomekat5

newbee needs lots of help

ok guys I have tried to install lspdfr along with the rage download but I am completely lost on this stuff my boys are driving me crazy cause all they want is to play as police officers

like I said before this is all new to me the computer spec are

type; asustek

model; x553sa

processor;intel(r) Celeron (r) cpu n3050 @1.60ghz

ram;4.00gb

system type 64 bit operating system x64 base processor

will this computer work ?

we can start here and then move on to what I need to do to get this to start playing thanks for any help given

you should watch a tutorial on youtube try jeff favignano page i dont have a link but its a 2 part series it should show you everything you need to know hope this hepls and if you have problems after watching it come back here and let us know

2 minutes ago, PHiLLYFaN20 said:

you should watch a tutorial on youtube try jeff favignano page i dont have a link but its a 2 part series it should show you everything you need to know hope this hepls and if you have problems after watching it come back here and let us know

thanks I will give it a shot

1 minute ago, awesomekat5 said:

thanks I will give it a shot

your welcome hope it gets you started but the people here are nice and will be able to help you better if need be goodluck

Hi there,

Do you have a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 for the PC, the game required to install the LSPDFR Modification? 

1 hour ago, awesomekat5 said:

ok guys I have tried to install lspdfr along with the rage download but I am completely lost on this stuff my boys are driving me crazy cause all they want is to play as police officers

like I said before this is all new to me the computer spec are

type; asustek

model; x553sa

processor;intel(r) Celeron (r) cpu n3050 @1.60ghz

ram;4.00gb

system type 64 bit operating system x64 base processor

will this computer work ?

we can start here and then move on to what I need to do to get this to start playing thanks for any help given

I don't even think you can run GTAV smoothly if even at all on that PC. The processor is what I am looking at mainly and also the Graphics Card. If you somehow do manage to get it working, then you add in RagePluginHook and LSPDFR. I think that PC will kill over and I'm not trying to be mean, just giving my honest opinion.. I looked up that model and the graphics card itself is integrated which is never good.. Some people manage to play with an integrated Graphic Card, but in my opinion you want a dedicated graphics card with it's own memory, otherwise your integrated video card is going to be pulling from your 4GB of system memory.. Which is already sucked up by GTAV requiring 4GB minimum to run.

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

and

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
DVD Drive

Edited by Kal74

1 hour ago, PHiLLYFaN20 said:

your welcome hope it gets you started but the people here are nice and will be able to help you better if need be goodluck

well i was unable to locate Jeff's  two part series just a lot of different what I think are police modds but nothing on what I need to do I think I need step by step help

and how to get the modd to run sorry I'm so lost and frustraded  really i dont even know if I have the right rage down load or lspdfr for that fact

14 minutes ago, awesomekat5 said:

well i was unable to locate Jeff's  two part series just a lot of different what I think are police modds but nothing on what I need to do I think I need step by step help

and how to get the modd to run sorry I'm so lost and frustraded  really i dont even know if I have the right rage down load or lspdfr for that fact

Have you played GTAV yet? 

Edited by Kal74

1 hour ago, QuantumHD said:

Hi there,

Do you have a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 for the PC, the game required to install the LSPDFR Modification? 

yes brand new dlc just paid for it

13 minutes ago, Kal74 said:

Have you played GTAV yet? if so, how is everything running?

yes it runs a little glichy as my boys say but it dose work

33 minutes ago, Kal74 said:

I don't even think you can run GTAV smoothly if even at all on that PC. The processor is what I am looking at mainly and also the Graphics Card. If you somehow do manage to get it working, then you add in RagePluginHook and LSPDFR. I think that PC will kill over and I'm not trying to be mean, just giving my honest opinion.. I looked up that model and the graphics card itself is integrated which is never good.. Some people manage to play with an integrated Graphic Card, but in my opinion you want a dedicated graphics card with it's own memory, otherwise your integrated video card is going to be pulling from your 4GB of system memory.. Which is already sucked up by GTAV requiring 4GB minimum to run.

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
DVD Drive

and

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
DVD Drive

so really then i'm pretty much wasting my time with this computer if it dose'nt have the cpu needed.do you have any ideas what to do or what I can do? thanks

43 minutes ago, awesomekat5 said:

yes it runs a little glichy as my boys say but it dose work

Well if it runs a little glitchy without LSPDFR and RagePluginHook running, it's probably going to be worse when you try to install and run them..  You might be able to add some more memory, your specs for that model say you can expand up to 8 GB of memory, that might help, but then there is the processor which might me another issue or it might not be an issue. I won't lie and tell you that it will run smoothly by adding more memory and I can't guarantee that just adding extra memory will solve anything.. but if your kids don't care about it being a little glitchy then it's up to you whether or not you think buying and adding more memory without 100% certainty that doing that will make things work..

If you want my honest opinion if you happen to have another PC sitting around with better specs, I would run GTAV on that PC instead ..If you don't have another PC sitting around then your only other option is to buy a new PC and we all know computers aren't exactly cheap, well some are, but remember if you buy cheap, expect the computer to run that way..  

26 minutes ago, Kal74 said:

Well if it runs a little glitchy without LSPDFR and RagePluginHook running, it's probably going to be worse when you try to install and run them..  You might be able to add some more memory, your specs for that model say you can expand up to 8 GB of memory, that might help, but then there is the processor which might me another issue or it might not be an issue. I won't lie and tell you that it will run smoothly by adding more memory and I can't guarantee that just adding extra memory will solve anything.. but if your kids don't care about it being a little glitchy then it's up to you whether or not you think buying and adding more memory without 100% certainty that doing that will make things work..

If you want my honest opinion if you happen to have another PC sitting around with better specs, I would run GTAV on that PC instead ..If you don't have another PC sitting around then your only other option is to buy a new PC and we all know computers aren't exactly cheap, well some are, but remember if you buy cheap, expect the computer to run that way..  

thanks for the info and I guess I will let you know what happen  thanks again