OfficerStockton

Rage Plugin Hook .29 Unsupported Game Version

Hey guys,

I've been trying to update my rage to .29 and when I go to run it it gives me a message saying that GTA is an unsupported game version. This only happens with .29, so when I go back to .28 it works fine. Thank you for the help I appreciate it. I haven't found any forms with this exact issue.

the game,if it didn't update for you have to go in and update it yourself.I hope you are using it through steam because I don't know how to help if you aren't.First go to your GTA V in steam,right click on it and go to properties,then from there go to local files and verify your game cache.it should update everything you need

On 12/26/2015 at 2:34 PM, M90 said:

the game,if it didn't update for you have to go in and update it yourself.I hope you are using it through steam because I don't know how to help if you aren't.First go to your GTA V in steam,right click on it and go to properties,then from there go to local files and verify your game cache.it should update everything you need

Sweet, thanks so much it worked. I thought my game already updated but apparently not.