SgrtAlexandra

[REQ] Norfolk, Virginia Police Skins

Norfolk, Virginia Police Skins [REQ]

I have been waiting and waiting for awhile now for some Norfolk, Virginia USA police car skins to be released! I thought that someone would do them, but I have waited for almost six weeks and still no Norfolk, Virginia skins!

What I want:

I would like these cars if possible, if these cars are not possible I just want a Ford Crown Vic:

Remember to include in the skins that the police car #s in all of the vehicles that I'm asking for are:

▶Ford Crown Victoria w/ Norfolk, VA skins:

Pictures:

Spoiler

deanna-leblanc-on-norfolk-officer-involvimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUDc3Pedk36cDSVHLgV8gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdNw08i9t8ohshl8iMvkBnorfolk-police-cruiser.jpg?w=650

Norfolk-PD-Glock-3.jpg16510.jpg

▶Dodge Charger w/ Norfolk, VA skins:

Pictures:

Spoiler

norfolk-police-car-at-night-generic.jpg?

▶Prisoner Transport (Plain old Grand Theft Auto V One) w/ Norfolk, VA skins:

Pictures:

Spoiler

cnpca21759.jpg

▶Tahoe w/ Norfolk, VA skins:

Pictures:

Spoiler

forensics.jpg

ATTENTION: I would like at least the Ford Crown Victoria done by at least 1/15/2016!

I just wanted to say that if you don't have the time since it is Christmas and New Years, just at least get it to me by February of 2016!

ATTENTION:

If you did this for me, you might get paid if I can come up with money for you and if you do a superb job!

I'm wanting these car textures to make my game as Norfolkish as possible and to record videos with them!

I do have the right to publish these texture mods onto other websites at any cost Actually I have decided that there is no need to do that and that would cause confusion to find and give credits to everyone who contributed! I DO NOT, WILL NOT, and CAN NOT post these textures onto any other websites and I WILL just use these textures for personal use and will only monetize my videos w/ your mods and I PLEDGE to give you some of the monetization money (If you would like money) to you (At least 10% of the money) and I WILL donate 25% of my money to a charity to help make the world a better place and spread PEACE on Earth!!!

Thanks everyone for trying and continuing to be good modders and take my requests seriously!

-SrgtAlexandra/KeithOnWafflez

Edited by SgrtAlexandra

Thats quite a deadline even for just one texture. Falling on Boxing Day just after Christmas Day, it's not going to happen if I'm honest. Many will be off with family, so there is no time unfortunately. It will take a couple of days just to test it and see whats good and whats bad. Maybe someone will have time, but for most it won't happen. Probably ask for a time after New Years Day.

- Mercenary

Edited by Mercenary

13 minutes ago, Mercenary said:

Thats quite a deadline even for just one texture. Falling on Boxing Day just after Christmas Day, it's not going to happen if I'm honest. Many will be off with family, so there is no time unfortunately. It will take a couple of days just to test it and see whats good and whats bad. Maybe someone will have time, but for most it won't happen. Probably ask for a time after New Years Day.

- Mercenary

I just updated the post :smile: