qwertyjustin

PLEASE help me ...

2 days im trying to install this.... it worked fine on GTA IV got it first try. Then i saw it was on GTA 5 now so i tried to download it but it just doesnt work. I have everything right versions everything. When i start ragehook it just loads fine and it starts up GTA 5 but then nothing is there i press f4 nothing happens its just isnt there.

Someone please help me for the love of god

I am also having the same problem I just uninstalled my gta v from steam and redownloading it right now. Hopefully I can get it to work properly next time.

56 minutes ago, qwertyjustin said:

2 days im trying to install this.... it worked fine on GTA IV got it first try. Then i saw it was on GTA 5 now so i tried to download it but it just doesnt work. I have everything right versions everything. When i start ragehook it just loads fine and it starts up GTA 5 but then nothing is there i press f4 nothing happens its just isnt there.

Someone please help me for the love of god

Make sure you are installing the newest version of RAGE because the one that comes with LSPDFR is outdated. If you have done that, do you see police badge icons on the map when you load in? 

Heres the link for RAGE: http://ragepluginhook.net/Downloads.aspx

Edited by CaptainSugarFree

1 minute ago, CaptainSugarFree said:

Make sure you are installing the newest version of RAGE because the one that comes with LSPDFR is outdated. If you have done that, do you see police badge icons on the map when you load in? 

Heres the link for RAGE: http://ragepluginhook.net/Downloads.aspx

Hey thanks for willing to help me i really appreciate it!!!!

I have the newest version. When i start RH i see the screen gta starts up i load up story and nothing there i press F4 and nothing happens at all :(

1 minute ago, qwertyjustin said:

Hey thanks for willing to help me i really appreciate it!!!!

I have the newest version. When i start RH i see the screen gta starts up i load up story and nothing there i press F4 and nothing happens at all :(

Yeah no problem! So go to your gta v directory and make sure in the RAGE ini it has this "ConsoleKey:F4" and just to clarify rage isnt crashing its just the console not opening right? 

2 minutes ago, CaptainSugarFree said:

Yeah no problem! So go to your gta v directory and make sure in the RAGE ini it has this "ConsoleKey:F4" and just to clarify rage isnt crashing its just the console not opening right? 

Yes its F4. It opens Rage then GTA and nothing happens :)

5 minutes ago, CaptainSugarFree said:

Oh!!! Thats your issue, your not on the newest RAGE, use that link I sent up above and download rage and then drag and drop all files excluding the licenses and SDK into your main directory.

Well this is not true i downloaded it liek 30 times already and it still doesnt work i just think the log doesnt update anymore because Ragehook doesnt do anything..

The log is from today and it says your running version 20. Just try to download .29 and see if it works.

Its showing the crash is from rage itself and with it showing version .20 that would be why, if downloading .29 doesnt fix it post in the rage forums. 

Edited by CaptainSugarFree

3 minutes ago, CaptainSugarFree said:

The log is from today and it says your running version 20. Just try to download .29 and see if it works.

Its showing the crash is from rage itself and with it showing version .20 that would be why, if downloading .29 doesnt fix it post in the rage forums. 

Yes i tried it first time but after i extracted the new version 30000 times. Now it still doesnt work i posted it to the rage forums but no reply yet. this is so fuckign annoying i know im doing everything right and it doesnt work and for other people it does ..............

Hello there - Welcome, and thanks for trying out LSPDFR. We require all members to read the provided ReadMe and User Documentation before getting support. Please keep in mind that this is a beta version of LSPDFR - we cannot guarantee that all issues have been resolved. 

You can find the user manual in your LSPDFR Download folder. If you still have questions after reading the User Documentation, review the LSPDFR FAQ; http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/51162-lspdfr-frequently-asked-questions/. 

Ensure you have a folder titled "LSPDFR" and "plugins" in your root directory. 

• The plugins folder should contain the following; 
    • LSPD First Response.dll
    • A folder titled "LSPDFR"

Make sure you have the latest RagePluginHook: http://ragepluginhook.net/ 

Please do so now and return to this topic when this is done and do the following;

• Give a clear, detailed description of the problem.
  • Explain any circumstances surrounding the problem.
  • State what solutions you have tried.
  • State which version of the game you're using (Steam or Retail)
  • Post the RagePluginHook.log in a spoiler tag (Please be courteous and only include the relevant information).
  • Include as much information as possible.
  • Post your system specifications. You need to meet the required system specifications for the mod to work properly. 
  • Post what other mods you are using. 
  • Post a screenshot of your GTA V Game directory. 

Failure to follow these instructions may result in topic closure. 

UPDATE:

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I have tried basicly everything, i dont use steam i downloaded the game trough the socia club stuff. I have the updated Rageplugin and the MOD. THere is no log because the following reason:

I open up Rageplugin, the screen popups and it starts the game. Then when i go to SP i dont see anything, when i press F4 nothing happens it seems like there is nothing runned in the background.

And yeah thats it .. 

Directory :

765aee97565cd246eed14236d44e0847.png
https://gyazo.com/765aee97565cd246eed14236d44e0847

Do you have all of the above? These are the requirements for RAGE to run successfully.

Edited by PatrickGomulka

3 minutes ago, PatrickGomulka said:

Do you have all of the above? These are the requirements for RAGE to run successfully.

YES!  i downloaded everything again and it says "repair" so everything is installed!

5 hours ago, ineseri said:

Please upload your log again, you need to be running the latest version of the RPH (copy and paste into your game directory). 

Well there is no log because it just doesnt work.... I see the startup screen the game starts and boom its gone nothing happens.

49 minutes ago, qwertyjustin said:

Well there is no log because it just doesnt work.... I see the startup screen the game starts and boom its gone nothing happens.

There is always a log for RPH, it is created when the RPH is started. Please attach it.