Sign in to follow this  
alexis75

how to get a car after killed

hi guys,is there something i can do to get my police car back after i get killed???im new to lspd so, after i get killed i actually steal it or get of duty and start again,but if theres sometihing i dont know,can anybody help me?

On 12/22/2015 at 8:55 AM, SpookyZero said:

Open RagePluginHook console with (default : F4) , type „Spawn Police“ without qoates.

are u able to spawn ANY police car?

for example in the trainer it wont let u spawn the unmarked police buffalo so if i die using that, i cant use it again unless i go off duty then go on duty again

2 hours ago, CheddaJohn said:

for example in the trainer it wont let u spawn the unmarked police buffalo so if i die using that, i cant use it again unless i go off duty then go on duty again

You can spawn every vehicle in the game with the console, and probably with every trainer too. The buffalo is called FBI or something like that in the files.

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 2:55 PM, SpookyZero said:

Open RagePluginHook console with (default : F4) , type „Spawn Police“ without qoates.

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 3:01 PM, SuperStumpje said:

Either spawn it through the RAGE console as described above, or use a trainer.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 8:03 PM, CheddaJohn said:

well its very easy...if you need the sheriff car like the one i use...i just type "spawn sheriff car" and its done...and there is the buffalo too,i think its in "spawn police4".....thanks for the tips guys