illistillusion

Willing to pay somebody to help me get my LSPDFR working again

I had LSPDFR working before rockstar did their patch. Everytime I go to open it, it crashes on me. If somebody can help me get it working again and possibly help me get a few mods installed i'd be willing to pay for their time. I would attempt to "Try" and fix it myself but I'm not that great with modding. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, illistillusion said:

I had LSPDFR working before rockstar did their patch. Everytime I go to open it, it crashes on me. If somebody can help me get it working again and possibly help me get a few mods installed i'd be willing to pay for their time. I would attempt to "Try" and fix it myself but I'm not that great with modding. Thank you.

Since I assume you have previous RPH installed, download the latest one, 0.29 from here http://ragepluginhook.net/Downloads.aspx. Then drag and drop the files into the GTA V folder, replace anything that is part of the older version of RagePluginHook with the newer one. Also, no need to offer money to fix your problem, LCPDFR community canhelp you out for free. :thumbsup:

Ok well I downloaded the new update, dragged over the new files into the folder and I'm still getting a critical error update... can anyone hop on team viewer with me and help me figure whats going on?

3 hours ago, illistillusion said:

Ok well I downloaded the new update, dragged over the new files into the folder and I'm still getting a critical error update... can anyone hop on team viewer with me and help me figure whats going on?

Easiest way to solve your problem is to temporarily move all of your plugins out of your gta directory, along with scipthook, LUA, scripthookdotnet, anything you had installed that wasn't from rockstar. Then install RPH 0.29, make sure it loads in game, then if it does install LSPDFR, then test that, if it works then load 1-2 plugins at a time and see which one crashes your game, process of elimination is the most effective way to find which plugin is probably crashing your game. Very few plugins have been updated since last RPH update.

4 hours ago, illistillusion said:

Do note that if you modified your update.rpf you need to overwrite it with the one from the patch, otherwise you'll crash.

7 hours ago, Sizzlenuts said:

Easiest way to solve your problem is to temporarily move all of your plugins out of your gta directory, along with scipthook, LUA, scripthookdotnet, anything you had installed that wasn't from rockstar. Then install RPH 0.29, make sure it loads in game, then if it does install LSPDFR, then test that, if it works then load 1-2 plugins at a time and see which one crashes your game, process of elimination is the most effective way to find which plugin is probably crashing your game. Very few plugins have been updated since last RPH update.

Can you shoot me a pm?