dankdoge

GTA V Patch

Hi i had to recently reinstall gta v, and i completely forgot about the new update, so now i no longer have LSPDFR installed, i tried to re install it but ragehook was crashing so im guessing the current version of LSPDFR is patched, is this correct and if so how often is an unpatched version released, thanks 

Unpatched? I think patches are updated anytime there is a major update or update that alters the experience and running of lcpdfr. Unpatching isnt logical as the patch is created to accomidate the latest changes for gta v and whatever else was updated. Have you updated to the new Rage hook after gta v updated? I avoid the gta v updates by having numerous backups of the entire game dated and noted on what launcher version and patches gta is along with lcpdfr updates and rage hook backups. My launcher updated but I didn't allow it to update the game system pulling the wifi stick prior to it downloading the larger update i just allow it enought time onine to sign into social club and re validate for offline mode . I don't do online play so I could care less if gta itself don't run. I just use rage hook and lcpdfr. Rage hook has updated and some plugins are or will be updated. I think I seen lcpdfr saying a minor update was added but it may be old I'm not sure but I figured it was recent since gta v updated and rage also has been updated. I'd re download lcdpfr and get the latest rage hook. I haven't had issues so I'm staying behind until later on. Most with retail dvd haven't had many issues except couple plugin mods not running but those will be updated within a week or weekend. But make sure you have the latest rage hook and required files. It's easy to miss something.

2 hours ago, Azteco said:

Unpatched? I think patches are updated anytime there is a major update or update that alters the experience and running of lcpdfr. Unpatching isnt logical as the patch is created to accomidate the latest changes for gta v and whatever else was updated. Have you updated to the new Rage hook after gta v updated? I avoid the gta v updates by having numerous backups of the entire game dated and noted on what launcher version and patches gta is along with lcpdfr updates and rage hook backups. My launcher updated but I didn't allow it to update the game system pulling the wifi stick prior to it downloading the larger update i just allow it enought time onine to sign into social club and re validate for offline mode . I don't do online play so I could care less if gta itself don't run. I just use rage hook and lcpdfr. Rage hook has updated and some plugins are or will be updated. I think I seen lcpdfr saying a minor update was added but it may be old I'm not sure but I figured it was recent since gta v updated and rage also has been updated. I'd re download lcdpfr and get the latest rage hook. I haven't had issues so I'm staying behind until later on. Most with retail dvd haven't had many issues except couple plugin mods not running but those will be updated within a week or weekend. But make sure you have the latest rage hook and required files. It's easy to miss something.

thank you for the response, but i have the latest version of both and have redownloaded the latest version incase i missed anything

Either/both should help.

Solution One:

Make sure that RAGE supports your version of the game. When RAGE opens in yellow/orange letters- Click on the little gear icon>once it opens up look at bottom left corner. If it has red text then it doesn't.

Solution Two:

Delete your LSPDFR and Plugins folder(and any other mod files, ex .dll) and reinstall RAGE. Try it. If it works then reinstall Script. If that works reinstall LSPDFR but DO NOT replace any files. Skip all that are the same.

On December 18, 2015 at 5:52 PM, dankdoge said:

Hi i had to recently reinstall gta v, and i completely forgot about the new update, so now i no longer have LSPDFR installed, i tried to re install it but ragehook was crashing so im guessing the current version of LSPDFR is patched, is this correct and if so how often is an unpatched version released, thanks 

20 hours ago, Azteco said:

Are you a steam version user? I've heard some are having issues with lspdfr.

Nope

12 hours ago, 0Nick0 said:

Either/both should help.

Solution One:

Make sure that RAGE supports your version of the game. When RAGE opens in yellow/orange letters- Click on the little gear icon>once it opens up look at bottom left corner. If it has red text then it doesn't.

Solution Two:

Delete your LSPDFR and Plugins folder(and any other mod files, ex .dll) and reinstall RAGE. Try it. If it works then reinstall Script. If that works reinstall LSPDFR but DO NOT replace any files. Skip all that are the same.

im reinstalling gta v again because i had problems with another mod, i will try this soon and will let you know thanks