Andrew111

GTA V Activation Issues w/ Launcher

Hey all,

So I've been trying to figure this out for the last week now and still no luck... It all started with a sign in token issue from R* in the launcher. Couldn't figure that out so I gave up. I finished school for the semester this week so I wanted to play GTA V. There was a social club update and it seems to have fixed the old issue. Now this crap keeps coming up. I have internet connection etc and have no idea why it's not working. I've uninstalled the game three times already and even considered running it on Windows 7 instead of Windows 10. Windows is updated, everything is good. Legit copy of Windows, legit physical copy of game. No mods at the moment. New graphics card.. Everything should be working and it was a few months ago. I haven't launched the game for quite some time now probably more than two months.

I have absolutely no clue as to what I should do, someone please help me out with this!!! Please! :( :(

NxSaRHr.png

Nope, everything is unblocked there's no rule preventing it from doing what it should. :( Thanks for your reply btw!

This is probably something you'll have to (try to) contact R* about.