fire2903rescue

MODS folder Question..

Hi All,

With patchday8ng now in the update folder, my mods folder obviously doesn't have it. Is it NORMAL to use openIV to copy it from the new update and place it into the mods folder in case something you wanna mod is on patchday8ng? Or leave it alone....just wanna make sure nothings gonna go haywire lol

Thanks!

You will want to move patchday8ng over, some weapons mods files require the files to be put into the patchday8ng folder.  

Gotcha. Speaking of that, I had the glock 17 prior to the update. When I placed it back in patchday3....the hawk&little pistol is still there. No idea why. I messed up a bit so I deleted patchday3 to redownload it (no biggie) but I don't know why it wont work. I tried putting it in patchday8 but that crashed the game lol.

12 minutes ago, fire2903rescue said:

Gotcha. Speaking of that, I had the glock 17 prior to the update. When I placed it back in patchday3....the hawk&little pistol is still there. No idea why. I messed up a bit so I deleted patchday3 to redownload it (no biggie) but I don't know why it wont work. I tried putting it in patchday8 but that crashed the game lol.

Rockstar changed some stuff so it's probably being loaded from a different folder. I just haven't discovered which one yet.

1 minute ago, SuperStumpje said:

Rockstar changed some stuff so it's probably being loaded from a different folder. I just haven't discovered which one yet.

Me either...not that it's a HUGE deal....but I liked my Glock17 lol