Jump to content
adam enforcers

new version of rage ans script hook v came out today

Recommended Posts

dear lspdfr forum i writting today not to make a complaint but to let you know that the new rph and script hook versions are out today.http://ragepluginhook.net/Downloads.aspx http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/ . so the reason for this post is because i downloaded and installed these new versions and neither will work unless the new patch of gta 5 is installed. thankfully i already had a copy of script hook and rage backed up so there's nothing to be concerned about on that front.but in the lspdfr topics the site stated to avoid rockstar updates.to honest i was kind of leary about it.but in order to keep my mods running it had to be done.so anyway with lspdfr 0.3 almost out will the patch and new rph sh versions be taken into account? and also about the vehicle mods i have will that be a concern in the next patch? still in lspdfr im dealing with crashes despite telling rage to use 20000 milliseconds.it happens after 1 gameplay session.i had more to add but have to mention it later i forgot it. thanks for reading!:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It came out yesterday about this time. but i like the new version of rage because it was better then the last one. I can't wait until lcpdfr 3 comes out myself because what i've seen of it out-beats the one we're playing on now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Adam117Palmer said:

It came out yesterday about this time. but i like the new version of rage because it was better then the last one. I can't wait until lcpdfr 3 comes out myself because what i've seen of it out-beats the one we're playing on now. 

how did it work with you? im on the last patch with mods :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad at all. Really my computer is running better then the last rage. Remember Rage is still undergoing Alpha Testing so there is much to be done and when new releases comes out, remember their only testing new configs to make things better. The only problem I have and I know I can fix on this side is going on duty at the station. Right now I'm able to force myself on duty by pushing F9 while jumping so, there is much to be done. Maybe santa might be nice to me this year and get me a new gaming computer lol! 

The update took a little bit long and I had my twitter going on all waiting on that new release. Because normally the ragehook twitter post updates right away. If you need help with rage, let me know. I'm not associated with them, but remember you need to update your script v also before you log in the rage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Adam117Palmer said:

Not bad at all. Really my computer is running better then the last rage. Remember Rage is still undergoing Alpha Testing so there is much to be done and when new releases comes out, remember their only testing new configs to make things better. The only problem I have and I know I can fix on this side is going on duty at the station. Right now I'm able to force myself on duty by pushing F9 while jumping so, there is much to be done. Maybe santa might be nice to me this year and get me a new gaming computer lol! 

The update took a little bit long and I had my twitter going on all waiting on that new release. Because normally the ragehook twitter post updates right away. If you need help with rage, let me know. I'm not associated with them, but remember you need to update your script v also before you log in the rage. 

ok should i let the gta 5 go back to the new gta 5 version?:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new rage release is for the newly updated GTA 5 plus the old one  I believe, the GTAV updated on it's own to the new so that is why I had some problems at first until Rage came out with the new update plus script V came out with a update. You should be ok if you wasn't prompt to update your script V. What I normally do on my system twice a week because I'm on a very active computer, I clean out my cookies, history, my startup list, and most important is defrag the computer. It helps with the speed but you need to be careful cleaning up the cookies because I found out the hard way that rockstar has something going with the install you do with the computer. I had to repair my GTAV before right after I cleaned up my cookies. 

The new rage will not play the gta online so you should be safe. It is up to you on going back to the old version. You can test it out and see what happens, but I normally forget to back up my old version before the updates come out so I'm stuck playing with the new version. But truth be told I don't know if you can play the old version with the new updated rage. I would personally contact rage support and ask them. I think you can but don't take my word on it. It's always a good idea to ask rage support that type of question. I always support helping you or anyone out the best way I can. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Adam117Palmer said:

The new rage release is for the newly updated GTA 5 plus the old one  I believe, the GTAV updated on it's own to the new so that is why I had some problems at first until Rage came out with the new update plus script V came out with a update. You should be ok if you wasn't prompt to update your script V. What I normally do on my system twice a week because I'm on a very active computer, I clean out my cookies, history, my startup list, and most important is defrag the computer. It helps with the speed but you need to be careful cleaning up the cookies because I found out the hard way that rockstar has something going with the install you do with the computer. I had to repair my GTAV before right after I cleaned up my cookies. 

The new rage will not play the gta online so you should be safe. It is up to you on going back to the old version. You can test it out and see what happens, but I normally forget to back up my old version before the updates come out so I'm stuck playing with the new version. But truth be told I don't know if you can play the old version with the new updated rage. I would personally contact rage support and ask them. I think you can but don't take my word on it. It's always a good idea to ask rage support that type of question. I always support helping you or anyone out the best way I can. 

thanks! i want to let the new gta 5 patch on which ill do but my question is in your opinion will my vehicle mods be okay?:)

Edited by adam enforcers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2015 at 3:06 PM, Adam117Palmer said:

The new rage release is for the newly updated GTA 5 plus the old one  I believe, the GTAV updated on it's own to the new so that is why I had some problems at first until Rage came out with the new update plus script V came out with a update. You should be ok if you wasn't prompt to update your script V. What I normally do on my system twice a week because I'm on a very active computer, I clean out my cookies, history, my startup list, and most important is defrag the computer. It helps with the speed but you need to be careful cleaning up the cookies because I found out the hard way that rockstar has something going with the install you do with the computer. I had to repair my GTAV before right after I cleaned up my cookies. 

The new rage will not play the gta online so you should be safe. It is up to you on going back to the old version. You can test it out and see what happens, but I normally forget to back up my old version before the updates come out so I'm stuck playing with the new version. But truth be told I don't know if you can play the old version with the new updated rage. I would personally contact rage support and ask them. I think you can but don't take my word on it. It's always a good idea to ask rage support that type of question. I always support helping you or anyone out the best way I can. 

I read that and so when you launch rage plugin hook it won't do the validate deal for gta correct? So one can launch rage and not have to deal with the validate retry or cancel screen having to go online to let gta validate then disconnect? I have a good system down currently to avoid updates that works but if rph has voided that process I'll update everything. I have no need for online play. Retail version wally world. Unfortunately mine did come with the validation unlike the rph site said and is a recent build dvd set so it still tries to validate offline in story mode time to time. If they released another series of retail without that and rage bypasses it I'll update in a heart beat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×