sammie

Plugin Issues Due To New Update

Hello guys ive recently installed Ragehook 0.29 plus scripthookV however when loading Gta V with any plugins (callouts, police radio etc) LSPD Crashes when game loads up but when i have remove all plugins from LSPDFR Plugin file it works perfectly fine but without any mods. Any help guys?

My current Log

http://pastebin.com/dGBDGBPp

This is a common issue right now, you'll have to play without plugins until either the developers fix RagePluginHook (if it needs fixing that is) or until the developers of the Plugins update their mod.

53 minutes ago, sammie said:

okay cheers ill wait...

As an alternative, not all plugins need to be updated. most plugins were built for 0.22 of RPH and worked on 0.28. You can try installing your plugins one by one and see which one causes an issue. 

19 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

As an alternative, not all plugins need to be updated. most plugins were built for 0.22 of RPH and worked on 0.28. You can try installing your plugins one by one and see which one causes an issue. 

okay mate ill give it ago

8 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

or until the developers of the Plugins update their mod.

As far as I know, there are no differences that would require authors to update their mods, like the .20 to .22 versions.